Home > Archives > IJSRST173150
Improved Shamir's Secret Based Key Aggregate Mechanism for Secure Data Sharing in Multi Cloud Storage
Authors(1) :-Swapnali Vilas Arote and Prof R. L. Paikrao
The Data sharing is an important functionality in cloud storage. We describe new public key crypto systems which produce constant-size cipher texts such that efficient delegation of decryption rights for any set of cipher texts are possible. The novelty is that one can aggregate any set of secret keys and make them as compact as a single key, but encompassing the power of all the keys being aggregated. Ensuring the security of cloud computing is second major factor and dealing with because of service availability failure the single cloud providers demonstrated less famous failure and possibility malicious insiders in the single cloud. A movement towards Multi-Clouds, In other words ¯Inter-Clouds¯ or ¯Cloud-Of-Clouds¯ as emerged recently. This works aim to reduce security risk and better flexibility and efficiency to the user. Multi-cloud environment has ability to reduce the security risks as well as it can ensure the security and reliability.
Swapnali Vilas Arote and Prof R. L. Paikrao
Cloud Storage, Key Aggregate Encryption, Multi-cloud infrastructure, Data Sharing.
- C. Chang and H. C. Huang, \Key-Aggregate Cryptosystem for Scalable Data Sharing in Cloud Storage," Inf. Sci., vol. 192, no. 1, pp. 3949, Jun. 2012.
- S. M. Chow, Y. J. He, L. C. K. Hui, and S.-M. Yiu, \SPICE - Simple Privacy-Preserving Identity-Management for Cloud Environment," in Applied Cryptography and Network Security .,ACNS 2012, ser. LNCS, vol. 7341. Springer, 2012, pp. 526543. pp. 173184, 2011.
- Hardesty, Secure computers arent so secure, \MIT press,"2009,http://www.physorg.com/news176107396.html..
- Goyal, O. Pandey, A. Sahai, and B. Waters, \Attribute-Based Encryption for Fine-Grained Access Control of Encrypted Data,Proc ," 13th ACM Conf. Computer and Comm. Security (CCS 06),pp. 89-98, 2006.
- S.M. Chow, Y. Dodis, Y. Rouselakis, and B. Waters, \Practical Leakage- Resilient Identity-Based Encryption from Simple Assumptions ," in Proc. ACM Conf. Com-puter and Comm. Security,pp. 152-161, 2010.
- Ateniese, A.D. Santis, A.L. Ferrara, and B. Masucci, \Provably-Secure Time-Bound Hierarchical Key Assignment Schemes, ,"J. Cryptology.,vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 243-270, 2012.
- Guo, Y. Mu, Z. Chen, and L. Xug, \Multi-Identity Single-Key Decryption without Random Oraclesl,",in Proceedings of Information Security and Cryptology (Inscrypt 07), ser. LNCS, vol. 4990. Springer, 2007, pp. 384398.
- Vigneshwaran.K 1, Sumithra.S2, Janani.R3 "An Intelligent Tracking System Based on GSM and GPS Using Smartphones" Vol. 4, Issue 5, May 2015.
Published in : Volume 3 | Issue 1 | January-February 2017
Date of Publication : 2017-02-28
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 236-243
Manuscript Number : IJSRST173150
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Swapnali Vilas Arote and Prof R. L. Paikrao, "Improved Shamir's Secret Based Key Aggregate Mechanism for Secure Data Sharing in Multi Cloud Storage
", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 3, Issue 1, pp.236-243
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST173150