Home > Archives > IJSRST173157
Reversible Texture Synthesis Using Three Level Security in Steganography
Authors(2) :-Rashmi A. Sonawane, Dipti Sonawane
A texture synthesis process resample a smaller texture image, which synthesizes a new texture image with a similar local appearance and an arbitrary size. the texture synthesis process into Steganographic to conceal secret messages. In contrast to using an existing cover image to hide messages, our algorithm conceals the source texture image and embeds secret messages through the process of texture synthesis. This allows us to extract the secret messages and source texture from a Stego synthetic texture. This approach offers three distinct advantages. First, scheme offers the embedding capacity that is proportional to the size of the Stego texture image. Second, a Steganalytic algorithm is not likely to defeat our Steganographic approach. Third, the reversible capability inherited from our scheme provides functionality, which allows recovery of the source texture. algorithm can provide various numbers of embedding capacities, produce a visually plausible texture images, and recover the source texture.
Rashmi A. Sonawane, Dipti Sonawane
Data Embedding, Example-Based Approach, Reversible, Steganography
- F. Johnson and S. Jajodia , "Exploring Steganography: Seeing the unseen," Computer, vol. 31, no. 2, pp. 26–34, 1998.
- Provos and P. Honeyman, "Hide and seek: An introduction to Steganography," IEEE Security Privacy, vol. 1, no. 3, pp. 32–44, May/Jun. 2003
- A. P. Petitcolas, R. J. Anderson, and M. G. Kuhn, "Information hiding survey," Proc. IEEE, vol. 87, no. 7, pp. 1062–1078, Jul. 1999.
- -M. Cheng and C.- M. Wang, "A high-capacity steganographic approach for 3D polygonal meshes," Vis. Computer ., vol. 22, nos. 9–11, pp. 845–855, 2006.
- -C. Liu and W.H. Tsai, "Line-based cubism-like image—A new type of art image and its application to lossless data hiding," IEEE Trans. Inf . Forensics Security, vol. 7, no. 5, pp. 1448–1458, Oct. 2012.
- -C. Dragoi and D. Coltuc, "Local-prediction-based difference expansion reversible watermarking," IEEE Trans. Image Process., vol. 23, no. 4, pp. 1779–1790, Apr. 2014.
- Fridrich, M. Goljan, and R. Du, "Detecting LSB Steganography in color, and gray-scale images," IEEE MultiMedia, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 22–28, Oct./Dec. 2001.
- Guo, G. Zhao, Z. Zhou, and M. Pietikäinen, "Video texture synthesis with multi-frame LBP-TOP and diffeomorphic growth model," IEEE Trans. Image Process., vol. 22, no. 10, pp. 3879–3891, Oct. 2013.
- -Y. Wei and M. Levoy, "Fast texture synthesis using tree-structured vector quantization," in Proc. 27th Annu. Conf. Computer Graph. Interact. Technology., 2000, pp. 479–488.
- A. Efros and T. K. Leung, "Texture synthesis by non-parametric sampling," in Proc. 7th IEEE Int. Conf. Computer. Vis., Sep. 1999, pp. 1033–1038.
- Han, E. Risser , R. Ramamoorthi, and E. Grinspun, "Multiscale texture synthesis," ACM Trans. Graph., vol. 27, no. 3, 2008, Art. ID 51.
- Otori and S.Kuriyama, "Data-embeddable texture synthesis," in Proc. 8th Int. Symp. Smart Graph., Kyoto, Japan, 2007, pp. 146–157.
- Otori and S. Kuriyama, "Texture synthesis for mobile data communications" IEEE Computer . Graph. Appl., vol. 29, no. 6, pp. 74–81, Nov./Dec. 2009.
- F. Cohen, J. Shade, S. Hiller, and O. Deussen, "Wang tiles for image and texture generation," ACM Trans. Graph., vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 287–294, 2003.
- Xu et al., "Feature-aligned shape texturing," ACM Trans. Graph., vol. 28, no. 5, 2009, Art. ID 108.
- L. Liang, C. Liu, Y.-Q. Xu, B. Guo, and H.-Y. Shum, "Real-time texture synthesis by patch-based sampling," ACM Trans. Graph., vol. 20, no. 3, pp. 127–150, 2001.
Published in : Volume 3 | Issue 1 | January-February 2017
Date of Publication : 2017-02-28
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 268-273
Manuscript Number : IJSRST173157
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Rashmi A. Sonawane, Dipti Sonawane, "Reversible Texture Synthesis Using Three Level Security in Steganography", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 3, Issue 1, pp.268-273 , January-February-2017
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST173157