Home > Archives > IJSRST173196
Survey on Li-Fi Based Health Inspector
Authors(4) :-L. Jamuna, S. Kavitha, G. Deepika, V. Krishna Kumar
Usually, Wi-Fi is used to monitor the patient's health parameters. Wi-Fi uses RF that causes health vulnerabilities. Some people claim they are hypersensitive to radio frequencies and are looking for an alternative. Generally in ICUs nurses are taking care of abnormalities and the health of the patient. but they may not be available for taking care of patient's health 24X7. Light Fidelity is a good solution to this problem.Li-Fi refers to 5G visible light communication systems using light from light-emitting diodes as a medium to deliver high-speed communication in a similar manner as Wi-Fi. It is used to update health parameters quickly and it can be viewed at monitor of the doctor. Simultaneously it also records the data of patient in the CPU. While consulting the patient, this information can be viewed through the internet for reference.
L. Jamuna, S. Kavitha, G. Deepika, V. Krishna Kumar
Li-Fi, Wi-Fi, PWM, LOS, LED, ICU.
- M. Divya Reddy, Dr. Savita Sonoli, "Li-Fi Based Patient Monitoring System", International journal of scientific engineering and technology research(IJSETR), ISSN 2319-8885, Vol.04, Issue.37, September-2015, 7972-7975.
- Prof. R.K. Moje, Pawan More, Saurabh Soradge, Rahul Kakade, Manjari(Bk), "Design and Implementation of Real Time Embedded Health Monitoring System using Li-Fi technology", International Journal Of Innovative Research In Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation And Control Engineering (IJIREEICE), ISSN (Online) 2321 – 2004 ISSN (Print), Vol. 4, Issue 4, April 2016, 2321 – 5526.
- PoojashreeN.S, P.Haripriya, M.S.Muneshwara, G.N.Anil, "LI_FI Overview And Implementation In Medical Field", International Journal on Recent and Innovation Trends in Computing and Communication (IJRITCC), ISSN: 2321-8169, Vol:2, Issue: 2, February 2014, 288 – 291.
- Abhishek Kurup, Vipin Tiwari, Selvanathiya "Implementation And Demonstration Of Li-Fi Technology", International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology (IJRET), e-ISSN: 2319-1163 | p-ISSN: 2321-7308, Vol: 03 Issue: 03, March-2014.
- K.Sindhubala, B. Vijayalakshmi, "Design And Implementation Of Visible Light Communication System In Indoor Environment", Asian Research Publishing Network (ARPN), 2015 ISSN 1819-6608, vol: 10, NO. 7, APRIL 2015, 2882-2886.
- Shubham Chatterjee, Shalabh Agarwal, Asoke Nath, "Scope And Challenges In Light Fidelity(Lifi) Technology In Wireless Data Communication", International Journal of Innovative Research in Advanced Engineering (IJIRAE) , ISSN: 2349-2163, Vol: 2, Issue 6, June 2015,
- Chanakya Kumar, Narhari Ramkrushna Kotkar, "High Speed Wireless Data Transmission Using LED diode for Android mobile", Asian Journal of Convergence in Technology(AJCT), ISSN No.:2350-1146, Vol:1, Issue:3.
- Harald Haas, Yunlu Wang, Cheng Chen, "What is Li-Fi?", Journal Of Lightwave Technology(JLT),Vol: 34, No. 6, March 15, 2016, 1533-1544.
- T. Komine and M. Nakagawa, "Fundamental Analysis for Visible-Light Communication System using LED Lights," IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics, Vol. 50, No. 1, 2004, pp. 100-107. doi:10.1109/TCE.2004.1277847.
- B. Jin, M. Zhang, Y. Zhang and N. Hao, "Visible Light Communications using Blind Equalization", Processing of Communications and Photonics Conference, Vol. 8309, 2011, November 2011, pp. 13-16, 83092N-1-83092N-6.
- H. Haas. (2011, Aug.).Wireless data from every light bulb. TEDWebsite.Online]. Available: http://bit.ly/tedvlc.
- A. Jovicic, L. Junyi, and T. Richardson, "Visible light communication:Opportunities, challenges and the path to market", IEEE Commun. Mag,vol:51, no. 12, December- 2013, 26–32.
Published in : Volume 3 | Issue 3 | March-April 2017
Date of Publication : 2017-04-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 01-04
Manuscript Number : IJSRST173196
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
L. Jamuna, S. Kavitha, G. Deepika, V. Krishna Kumar, "Survey on Li-Fi Based Health Inspector", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 3, Issue 3, pp.01-04, March-April-2017
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST173196