Home > Archives > IJSRST17331
Design of Power Drive Asscender for Highly Inclined Terrains
Authors(7) :-S. Mohankumar, V. K. Gobinath, D. R. P. Rajarathnam, S. R. Feri Abishek, M. Kanaga Manikandan, N. Kodiyarasan, K. K. Narjas
This paper relates to a design that involves driving a four wheeled vehicle in highly graded planes. The primary use of the design discussed in this paper is to allow four wheeled rovers to climb highly inclined terrain and have a suspension system in place to provide frictional force for the wheels to come down and provide traction over the ground. Such a design allows the rover to travel unmapped terrain.
S. Mohankumar, V. K. Gobinath, D. R. P. Rajarathnam, S. R. Feri Abishek, M. Kanaga Manikandan, N. Kodiyarasan, K. K. Narjas
Power Drive Asscender; Inclined terrarin; High Torque Motors; Four Wheel Drive
- S. Roland, "Introduction to autonomous mobile robots," (2004)
- M.Hardt, M. Stelzer, O.von Stryk, "Modellierung und Simulation der Dynamik des Laufens bei Roboter," Tier und Mensch, Thema Forschung, (2002), Vol.2/2002.
- E. Cuevas, D. Zaldivar, R. Rojas, "Bipedal robot description," Technical Report B 04-19, Fachbereich Mathematik und Informatik, Institut für Informatik, Freie Universität Berlin, (2004)
- M.H. Raibert, H. Brown, M. Chepponis, E. Hastings, J. Koechling, K.N. Murphy, S.S. Murthy, and A. Stentz, "Dynamically Stable Legged Locomotion," Robotics Institute of Carnegie Mellon University, (1983).
- S. Mohankumar, V.K.Gobinath, et.all, "Automatic Lid Controller For Laptop Using Microcontroller," International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, (2015),ISSN 0973-4562 Vol. 10 No.93.
- U. Saranli,M. Buehler and D.E. Koditschek, "Rhex: A simple and highly mobile hexapod robot," The International Journal of Robotics Research, (2001), Vol. 20, No. 7.D.C. Kar, "Design of statically stable walking robot: A review," Journal of Robotic Systems, (2003), Vol. 20, No. 11.
- B. Klaassen, R. Linnemann, D. Spenneberg, et al., "Biomimetic walking robot SCORPION: Control and modeling," Robotics and Autonomous Systems, (2002) ,Vol. 41, No. 2.
- C. Gosselin ,J. Angeles , "A global performance index for the kinematic optimization of robotic manipulators," Journal of Mechanical Design, (1991), Vol. 113, No. 3.
- P. Lan,M. Liu,N. Lu, et al., "Optimal design of a novel high speed and high precision 3-DOF manipulator," in Proceedings IEEE International Conference on Mechatronics, (2005) ICM’05, Taipei, Taiwan.
Published in : Volume 3 | Issue 3 | March-April 2017
Date of Publication : 2017-04-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 20-23
Manuscript Number : IJSRST17331
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
S. Mohankumar, V. K. Gobinath, D. R. P. Rajarathnam, S. R. Feri Abishek, M. Kanaga Manikandan, N. Kodiyarasan, K. K. Narjas, "Design of Power Drive Asscender for Highly Inclined Terrains", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 3, Issue 3, pp.20-23, March-April-2017
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST17331