Home > Archives > IJSRST173310
A survey : Predictive Model Based Electrical Consumption
Authors(3) :-Dhivya V., Diana Paul, R. Kanagaraj
The data mining is the task of analyzing of large quantities of data to derive previously unknown, interesting patterns such as groups of data records, unusual records, and dependencies. It has the ability to turn raw data into useful information. One of the important invention of mankind is electricity. It is considered as a blessing. The availability of this power is very much needed for development and economical stability of the nations. The electricity board in various states and countries perform tasks such as generation, transportation and distribution of electricity to its customers effectively. In this study the various data mining techniques are applied to derive information from the electricity consumption databases.
Dhivya V., Diana Paul, R. Kanagaraj
Data Mining, Electricity Consumption
- Ravindra R. Rathod, Rahul Dev Garg,” Regional electricity consumption analysis for consumers using data mining techniques and consumer meter reading data”, Electrical Power and Energy Systems, Volume 78, June 2016, Pages 368–374.
- Dr.Mrs.M.Renuka Devi,R.Manonmani,”Electricity forecasting using data mining techniques in tamil nadu and other countries– a survey”, International Journal of Emerging trends in Engineering and Development, Issue 2, Vol.6 ,September 2012.
- Tak-chung Fu, “A review on time series data mining”,Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, Volume 24, Issue 1, February 2011, Pages 164–181.
- Yuhua Qian, Bing Liu, “Space Structure and Clustering of Categorical Data” , IEEE transactions on neural networks and learning systems, vol. 27, no. 10, october 2016.
- Feng Feng, Junghoo Cho,Witold Pedrycz, Hamido Fujita , Tutut Herawan,” Soft set based association rule mining”, Volume 111, 1 November 2016, Pages 268–282.
- Camilo Ernesto López Guarín, Elizabeth León Guzmán, and Fabio A. González,” A Model to Predict Low Academic Performance at a Specific Enrollment Using Data Mining”,IEEE Revista Iberoamericana De Tecnologias Del Aprendizaje, Vol. 10, No. 3, August 2015.
Published in : Volume 3 | Issue 3 | March-April 2017
Date of Publication : 2017-04-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 88-91
Manuscript Number : IJSRST173310
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Dhivya V., Diana Paul, R. Kanagaraj, "A survey : Predictive Model Based Electrical Consumption ", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 3, Issue 3, pp.88-91, March-April-2017
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST173310