Home > Archives > IJSRST1733109
Data Mining with Elastic
Authors(3) :-Mani Nandhini Sri, Mani Nivedhini, Dr. A. Balamurugan
Recently, new "big data" technologies and architectures, including Hadoop and NoSQL databases, have evolved to better support the needs of organizations analyzing such data. In particular, Elastic a distributed full-text search engine explicitly addresses issues of scalability, big data search, and performance that relational databases were simply never designed to support. In this paper, we reflect upon our own experience with Elastic and highlight its strengths and weaknesses for performing modern mining software repositories research.
Mani Nandhini Sri, Mani Nivedhini, Dr. A. Balamurugan
Hadoop, NoSQL, Data Mining, Elastic, RESTful API, RDBMS, MySQL
- Baysal, R. Holmes, and M. W. Godfrey. Developer dashboards: The need for qualitative analytics. IEEE Software, 30(4):46–52, 2013.
- Sematext. Elastic refresh interval vs indexing performance. http://bit.ly/1iZoPGc, July 2013.
- Hao Zhang , Gang Chen”In Memory Pattern Mining Data”in IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering Volume: 27, Issue: 7, July 1 2015.
- Ge song, Justine Rochas“K Nearest Neighbour Joins For Bigdata On Map Reduce” in IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering Volume: 28, Issue:9, Sep 1 2016.
- Ling Chen ,Xue LI “Mining Health Examination Records-A Graph Based Approach” in IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering Volume: 28, Issue:9, Sep 1 2016.
Published in : Volume 3 | Issue 3 | March-April 2017
Date of Publication : 2017-04-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 317-321
Manuscript Number : IJSRST1733109
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Mani Nandhini Sri, Mani Nivedhini, Dr. A. Balamurugan, "Data Mining with Elastic", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 3, Issue 3, pp.317-321, March-April-2017
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST1733109