Home > Archives > IJSRST173322
A Survey : Expression Based Music Player
Authors(4) :-Celina Jenefer C, Leena. S , Nirmala Devi M , Dr. J. SelvaKumar
The facial expression plays an important role in detecting the mindset of an individual. Facial Expression is one of the natural ways to express emotions. In the interpersonal communications, humans use non verbal clues like facial expression, hand gestures and tone of voice. Detecting and understanding the facial expressions are challenging tasks. Expression based music player involved in various fields like computer science, human computer interface and psychology. The facial Expressions are detected by using various feature extraction techniques from an image as well as from real-time videos. Expression based Music Player involves the image processing, facial feature detection, expression classification and audio feature extraction. This paper provides the information about various research works carried out by many authors in the field of expression based music player.
Celina Jenefer C, Leena. S , Nirmala Devi M , Dr. J. SelvaKumar
Human Computer Interface; Facial Feature Detection; Expression Classification; Audio Feature Extraction; Principle Component Analysis; Singular Value Decomposition; Sentimental Analysis
- Jayshree Jha, Akshay Mangaonkar, Deep Mistry, Nipun Jambaulikar, Prathamesh Kolhatkar. “Facial Expression Based Music Player”. International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer and Communication Engineering. Vol. 4, Issue 10, Oct 2015.
- Jyoti Rani, Kanwal Garg. “Emotion Detection Using Facial Expressions -A Review”. International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering . Vol 4, Issue 4, April 2014.
- Devi Arumugam, S. Purushothaman. “Emotion Classification Using Facial Expression”. (IJACSA) International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications. Vol. 2, No. 7, 2011.
- Nikhil Zaware, Tejas Rajgure, Amey Bhadang, D. D. Sapkal. “Emotion Based Music Player”. International Journal of Innovative Research and Development ISSN 2278 – 0211 (Online). Vol 3, Issue 3, 2014.
- G. Deepa, G. Bhaskar Phani Ram. “Emotion based Music Retrieval for Gesture Recognition”. International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 – 8887). Vol 78 – No.14, Sep 2013.
- Henal Shah, Tejas Magar Purav Shah, Kailas Devadkar. “An Intelligent Music Player Using Sentimental Analysis”. International Journal of Innovative and Emerging Research in Engineering. Vol 2, Issue 4, 2015.
Published in : Volume 3 | Issue 3 | March-April 2017
Date of Publication : 2017-04-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 92-95
Manuscript Number : IJSRST173322
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Celina Jenefer C, Leena. S , Nirmala Devi M , Dr. J. SelvaKumar, "A Survey : Expression Based Music Player", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 3, Issue 3, pp.92-95, March-April-2017
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST173322