Home > Archives > IJSRST173330
Multi Feature Palm Print Recognition Using Smart Fusion Technique
Authors(4) :-Arumuga Arun R, Abarna Violet.C M, Infant Princy A, Supriya R
This paper provides security using biometric system which is considered as an important issue. Using single palm in biometric system is said to be a single biometric which is emerging as an exciting new paradigm, but has been less used because of its less resolution and efficiency. In this paper, we developed novel framework to perform multi biometrics by comprehensively combining left and right palm-print images. Since multi biometrics can provide higher identification accuracy than single biometrics, it is more suitable for some real-world personal identification applications that need high standard security. Among various biometric technologies palm-print identification had received attention because of its good performance. Combining left and right palm print images to perform multi feature biometrics is easy to implement and can obtain better results. This framework integrates three kinds of scores generated from left and right palm print images to perform matching score-level fusion. The first two kinds of scores were respectively generated from left and right palm print images and can be obtained by any palm print identification method, whereas third kind of score was obtained using a specialized algorithm proposed in this paper.
Arumuga Arun R, Abarna Violet.C M, Infant Princy A, Supriya R
Palm Print Recognition, ,Smart Fusion Technique, Biometric, 2D, 2DLDA, 2DLPP
- "Dorsal Hand Vein Biometry by Independent Component Analysis" by V.H.Yadav Department of Electronics and Telecommunication. International Journal on Computer Science and Engineering (IJCSE). ISSN: 0975-3397 Vol. 4 No. 07 July 2012. (Pg. No: 1338-1344).
- "An Efficient Hand Dorsal Vein Recognition Based on Neutral Networks" by TUTUMLU H Erdinc KOCER and Novruz ALLAHVERDIC, Selcuk University, Bozkir Vocational High School, Turkey. Journal of Selcuk University Natural and Applied Science Online ISSN: 2147-3781. (Pg. No: 28-39).
- "Biometric Authentication by Dorsal Hand Vein Pattern" by C. Nandini. International Journal of Engineering and Technology Volume 2 No. 5, May, 2012. ISSN: 2049-3444 2012-IJET Publications UK. (Pg. No: 837-840).
- "A Novel Approach for Palm Print Recognition using entropy information features" by Afsal.S.Rafeeq Ahamed and K.Jijo Jothykumar Department of Electronic and Communication Engineering. Shaber Ahamed, Farrukh Sayeed Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering of Ace college of Engineering. (pg:1439-1442)
- "Palm print biometric recognition based on scattering wavelet transform" by Saran raj, Padma priya, Sudharsan and Piruthiha and venkateswaran Department of Electronic and communication engineering of SSN College of Engineering published in IEEE wispnet 2016 conference (419-495)
- "Fusion of dorsal palm vein and palm print modalities for higher security application" by Pallavi. D, Deshpande, Anil.S and Tavildar Department of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering of MKSSS’s Cummins college of Engineering for woman,pune,Yogesh H.Dandwate, department of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, Vishwakarma Institute of Information technology ,pune,India.Esha shah student of Vishwakarma Institute of Information Technology,pune ,India. Published in Jun. 9-11,2016 conference on advances in signal processing.(201-206).
- "Palm print recognition using ant colony optimization" by Mohit Trehan Asst. Prof at Golden College of Engineering and Technology, Gurdaspur and Nitin Bhagat Asst. Prof at Sri Sai College of Engineering and Technology. Volume 5, issue 7, july 2015 ISSN: 2277 118X (pg. no.462-465)
- "Palm print recognition system" by Jaspreet kour Asst. Prof, Shreyash vashishtha, Nikhil mishra, Gaurav Dwivedi and Prateek Arora Department of Electronics and Instrumental Engineering of Galgotias College of Engineering and technology. Volume 2, issue 4, April 2013 IISN: 2319-8753 (pg. no 1006-1009).
- "Texture baaed palm print recognition using simple methods", Aravind Nalamuthu and Hemanth kumar kalluri
- Department of Computer science and Engineering of Vignan University, Andhra Pradesh, published in International journal of computer, volume 50-No.4, july 2012 ISSN: 0975-8887 (pg. no. 26-29).
- "Deployment of palm recognition approach using image processing technique" by Jugal kishor patel and Sanjay kumar dubey Department of Computer science and engineering of Amity University, uttar pradesh, published in International journal of computer science, Volume.10, issue 2, No.2 march 2013 ISSN(print): 1694-0814 ISSN(online): 1694-0784 (pg. no 85-390).
- "Palm print recognition using image processing" by K.Y.Rajput, Melissa Amanna, Mankhush jagawat, Mayank Sharma, Thadomal Shahani Engineering College, Maharashtra, Volume 3, No.2, jan 2011 ISSN: 0974-3375 (pg. no 618-621).
- "The combination of palm print and hand geometry for biometric palm recognition" by Dewi yanti Liliana and Fries tri utaminengsih, published in International journal of video 2 image processing and network security IJVIPNS- IJENS, Volume 12 No.01 feb 2012
- "Hafix Imatiaz,shubhra Aich, shaikh Anowarf Fattah ,A noval preprocessing Technique" for DCT-domain palm print Recognition, International Journal of scientific and Technology Research vol 1,Issue 3.April 2012 .OSSN 2277-8616
- "A Survey of palm print Recognition Adamskong forensic and security laboratory" ,school of computer Engineeting ,Manyang Technological university,Block N4,Nanyang Avenue,singapore,David Zhang from Biometric Research center ,department of computing,Thr Hong kong polytechnic University,kowloon,Hong kong and Mohamed kamal from pattern Analysis anf Machine Intelligence Research group, department of Electrical and computer Engineering University of waterlon 200 University Avenue west,ontario,canada.contract no.606201600972,20061101z19310 china.
Published in : Volume 3 | Issue 3 | March-April 2017
Date of Publication : 2017-04-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 228-232
Manuscript Number : IJSRST173330
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Arumuga Arun R, Abarna Violet.C M, Infant Princy A, Supriya R, "Multi Feature Palm Print Recognition Using Smart Fusion Technique", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 3, Issue 3, pp.228-232, March-April-2017.
Journal URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST173330