Home > Archives > IJSRST173363
Implementation of Data Privacy Framework for Public Cloud Storage
Authors(2) :-Apeksha A. Dhone, Prof. Avinash P. Wadhe
Using Cloud Storage, users can remotely store their data and enjoy the on-demand high quality services and applications from a shared pool of configurable computing resources, without the burden of local data storage and maintenance. However, to protect outsourced data in cloud storage against corruptions, adding fault tolerance to cloud storage together with data integrity checking and failure reparation becomes critical. Recently, regenerating codes have gained popularity due to their lower repair bandwidth while providing fault tolerance. Moreover, users should be able to just use the cloud storage as if it is local, without worrying about the need to verify its integrity. Many mechanisms dealing with the integrity of outsourced data without a local copy have been proposed under different system and security models up to now Thus, enabling public audit ability for cloud storage is of critical importance so that users can resort to a third party auditor (TPA) to check the integrity of outsourced data. To securely introduce an effective TPA, the auditing process should bring in no new vulnerabilities towards user data privacy, and introduce no additional online burden to user. Many mechanisms dealing with the integrity of outsourced data without a local copy have been proposed under different system and security models up to now. In this paper, we propose a secure cloud storage system supporting privacy-preserving public auditing. We further extend our result to enable the TPA to perform audits for multiple users simultaneously and efficiently. Extensive security and performance analysis show the proposed schemes are provably secure and highly efficient.
Apeksha A. Dhone, Prof. Avinash P. Wadhe
Cloud Storage, Regenerating Codes, Public Audit, Privacy Preserving, Authenticator Regeneration, Proxy, Privileged, And Third Party Auditor
- D. Boneh and M. Franklin, “Identity-based encryption from the Weil pairing,” in Advances in Cryptology. Berlin, Germany: Springer-Verlag,2001.
- Farzad Sabahi Student Member, IEEE, “Cloud Computing Security Threats and Responses”, Mar 2006.
- C. Wang, Q. Wang, K. Ren, and W. Lou, “Towards secure and dependable storage services in cloud computing,” IEEE Transactions on Service Computing, 2007.
- A. Juels and B. S. Kaliski, Jr., “PORs: Proofs of retrievability for large files,” in Proc. 14th ACM Conf. Comput. Commun. Secur., 2007.
- J. Stanek, A. Sorniotti, E. Androulaki, and L. Kencl, “A secure data regeneration scheme for cloud storage,” in Technical Report, 2013.
- J. R. Douceur, A. Adya, W. J. Bolosky, D. Simon, and M. Theimer, “Reclaiming space from regenerate files in a server less distributed file system.” in ICDCS, 2002, pp. 617–624.
- P. Anderson and L. Zhang, “Fast and secure laptop backups with encrypted de-regeneration,” in Proc. of USENIX LISA, 2010.
- M. Bellare, S. Keelveedhi, and T. Ristenpart, “Dupless: Server aided encryption for deregenerated storage,” in USENIX Security Symposium, 2013.
- Jian Liu, Kun Huang, Hong Rong, Huimei Wang, and Ming Xian: Privacy-Preserving Public Auditing for Regenerating-Code-Based Cloud Storage,2015.
- H. C. H. Chen and P. P. C. Lee, “Enabling data integrity protection in regenerating-coding-based cloud storage: Theory and implementation,” IEEE Trans. Parallel Distrib. Syst., vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 407–416, Feb. 2014.
- K. Yang and X. Jia, “An efficient and secure dynamic auditing protocol for data storage in cloud computing,” IEEE Trans. Parallel Distrib. Syst., vol. 24, no. 9, pp. 1717–1726, Sep. 2013
Published in : Volume 3 | Issue 3 | March-April 2017
Date of Publication : 2017-04-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 257-260
Manuscript Number : IJSRST173363
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Apeksha A. Dhone, Prof. Avinash P. Wadhe, "Implementation of Data Privacy Framework for Public Cloud Storage", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 3, Issue 3, pp.257-260, March-April-2017
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST173363