Home > Archives > IJSRST173367
GPS & GSM Based Tracking System for Womens
Authors(1) :-Trupti Rajendra Shimpi
Women all over the world are facing much unethical physical harassment. Women and girls experience and fear various types of sexual violence in public spaces, from sexual harassment to sexual assault including rape and femicide. It happens on streets, public transport and parks, in and around schools and workplaces, in public sanitation facilities and water and food distribution sites, or in their own neighbourhoods. This acquires a fast pace due to lack of a suitable surveillance system. So that our project is use to resolve this problem. The systems consist of GPS, GSM & ARM7. In which when any woman is in the critical condition then she press emergency key and at that time ARM7 starts working and GPS will trace the location of that woman and with the help of GSM message will be send to the number which we are already registered in SIM. We really believe that this endeavour will make a difference in the life of many and dream about seeing this world with individuals walking fearlessly.
ARM7, GPS (global positioning system), GSM (global system for mobile communication), Emergency Switch.
- G. Bharathi,“Implementation Of Children Tracking System Using Arm7Microcontroller,” International Journal of Industrial Electronics and Electrical Engineering, ISSN: 2347-6982, Volume-2.
- S Shambhavi, “Smart Electronic System For Women Safety”, International Journal Of Innovative Research In Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation And Control Engineering Vol. 4, Issue 3, March 2016
- Rashmi Deodhe, “ Woman Security System By Using Gps & Gsm”, International journal for engineering applications and Technology, ISSN: 2321-8134.
- Ms. Thania Kumar, “My Kid: An Android Based Child Tracking System”, International Journal of New Technology and Research ISSN: 2454-4116, Volume-2, Issue-5, May 2016.
- Rohit N. Bhoi, “Child Tracking System On Mobile Terminal”,International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer and Communication Engineering, Vol. 4, Issue 6, June 2015.
- B.Vijaylashmi1, Renuka.S2, Pooja Chennur3, “Self Defense System For Women Safety With Location Tracking And Sms Alerting Through Gsm Network”, eISSN: 2319-1163 | pISSN: 2321-7308.
Published in : Volume 3 | Issue 3 | March-April 2017
Date of Publication : 2017-04-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 244-246
Manuscript Number : IJSRST173367
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Trupti Rajendra Shimpi, "GPS & GSM Based Tracking System for Womens", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 3, Issue 3, pp.244-246, March-April-2017
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST173367