Home > Archives > IJSRST173368
Intelligent Medicine Box
Authors(1) :-Mrunali Digambar Patil
We are connecting some patient monitoring sensors to monitor the health of patient continuously. The patient data is sent to Doctor PC. On Doctor PC we are displaying the data .If any of the parameters exceed Normal set points then the doctor will update / change the Medicine and send it to Medicine BOX. The accelerometer is used to measure the tilt of Medicine box. The user can set the medicine time at which the patient is supposed to take the medicine. The µC will continuously compare the current time with the set time. We are interfacing the fingerprint sensor to µC for security purpose.
ARM7, Patient monitor sensor.
- Naga Udayini Nyapathi,“ Smart Medicine Box using ARM 7 Micro controller,” International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, e-ISSN: 2395 -0056 ,Volume: 03.
- Viral Shah, Jigar Shah, “Smart Medicine Box”, Imperial Journal of Interdisciplinary Research (IJIR), Vol-2, Issue-5, 2016, ISSN: 2454-1362.
- Sonam V Maju,“ A Health Iot For Patient Monitoring With Bio-Sensors And Intelligent Medicine Box”,Global Journal of Engineering Science and Research Management,ISSN 2349-4506
- Priyanka A. Deshmukh, “Intelligent Medication System”, International Journal of Research in Advent Technology, Vol.3, No.10, October 2015, E-ISSN: 2321-9637.
- Kasim M. Al-Aubidy, Ahmad M. Derbas. & Abdullah W. Al-Mutairi,“ Real-Time Patient Health Monitoring and Alarming
- Using Wireless-Sensor-Network”, 2016 13th international multi-conference on systems, signals & devices.
Published in : Volume 3 | Issue 3 | March-April 2017
Date of Publication : 2017-04-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 247-248
Manuscript Number : IJSRST173368
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Mrunali Digambar Patil, "Intelligent Medicine Box", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 3, Issue 3, pp.247-248, March-April-2017
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST173368