Home > Archives > IJSRST173370
Review on Design & Realization of Adaptive Noise Canceller on Digital Signal Processor
Authors(3) :-Digambar S. Kale, Chetan Thote, Shailesh Nichat
One of the main problems in biomedical data processing like electrocardiography is the separation of the wanted signal from the noises caused by power line interference, external electromagnetic fields, random body movements and respiration. Different types of digital filter are used to remove signal components from unwanted frequency ranges. It is difficult to apply filter with fixed coefficient to reduce the biomedical signal noises, because human behaviour is not exact known depending on the time. Adaptive filter technique is required to overcome this problem. An Adaptive noise canceller based on an improved algorithm has been designed by DSP. The algorithm is introduced and simulated in MATLAB, then realized on the digital signal processor.
Digambar S. Kale, Chetan Thote, Shailesh Nichat
Adaptive noise canceller (ANC), DSP, LMS, NLMS, Power line interference (PLI), MATLAB
- B. S. Lin et al, “Removing residual power-line interference using WHT adaptive filter,” in Proceedings of Second Joint EMBS / BMES Conference, USA, Oct 23 – 26, 2002.
- LD Avendano-Valencia, et al, “Improvement of an Extended Kalman Filter Power Line Interference Suppressor for ECG Signals,” in Journal of Computer in Cardiology, 2007, vol. 34, pp. 553 - 556.
- Xiao Hu, et al, “Reduction Arithmetic for Power Line Interference from ECG Based on Estimating Sinusoidal Parameters,” in 3rd International Conference on Biomedical Engineering and Informatics, 2010.
- G. Shen, et al, “Design and application of a digital filter of mains frequency,” in World Congress on Computer Science and Information Engineering, 2009.
- Zhao Zhidong, et al, “A Novel Cancellation Method of Power line Interference in ECG Signal Based on EMD and Adaptive Filter,” in 11th IEEE International Conference on Communication Technology, 2008.
- Y H Hu, et al, “Detection and Suppression of Power-Line Interference in Electrocardiogram Signals,” in Journal of Computer in Cardiology, vol. 34, 2007, pp. 549 - 552.
- Wang Sanxiu, et al, “Removal of Power Line Interference of ECG signal Based on Independent Component Analysis,” in First International Workshop on Education Technology and Computer Science, 2009.
- Dai Huhe, et al, “A Novel Suppression Algorithm of Power Line Interference in ECG Signal,” in First International Conference on Pervasive Computing, Signal Processing and Applications, 2010.
- Min Li, et al, “ECG Signal Base Line Filtering and Power Interference Suppression Method,” in International Conference on Information Science and Engineering, 2010.
- Ma Shengqian, et al, “Research on Adaptive Noise Canceller of an Improvement LMS algorithm,” in International Conference on Electronics, Communication and Control, 2011.
- H.N Bharath, et al, “A New LMS based Adaptive Interference Canceller for ECG Power Line Removal,” in International Conference on Biomedical Engineering, 2012.
Published in : Volume 3 | Issue 3 | March-April 2017
Date of Publication : 2017-04-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 261-265
Manuscript Number : IJSRST173370
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Digambar S. Kale, Chetan Thote, Shailesh Nichat, "Review on Design & Realization of Adaptive Noise Canceller on Digital Signal Processor", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 3, Issue 3, pp.261-265, March-April-2017
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST173370