Home > Archives > IJSRST173422
Performance Analysis of MIMO FSO Link Employing Different Modulation Techniques
Authors(2) :-Harjeevan Singh, Gurdeep Singh
The susceptibility of Free Space Optics (FSO) towards atmospheric attenuation has introduced the need of MIMO systems in FSO system as the finest solution. This technology can be an alternative backup to already established broadband technology, so a proper understanding has become very important in order to establish a MIMO FSO link effectively. This paper gives the prelude results of the FSO link performance with multiple transmitters and receivers operated under different modulation schemes such as PAM, QAM, DSPK. The response of MIMO FSO using these modulation techniques was then compared in terms of maximum achievable BER .
Harjeevan Singh, Gurdeep Singh
FSO, MIMO, DPSK, PAM, QAM, Atmospheric Turbulence, Eye Diagram, Transmitted Power.
- S. M. Metev and V. P. Veiko, Laser Assisted Microtechnology, 2nd ed., R. M. Osgood, Jr., Ed.? Berlin, Germany: Springer-Verlag, 1998.
- J. Breckling, Ed., The Analysis of Directional Time Series: Applications to Wind Speed and Direction, ser. Lecture Notes in Statistics.? Berlin, Germany: Springer, 1989, vol. 61.
- S. Zhang, C. Zhu, J. K. O. Sin, and P. K. T. Mok, “A novel ultrathin elevated channel low-temperature poly-Si TFT,” IEEE Electron Device Lett., vol. 20, pp. 569?571, Nov. 1999.
- M. Wegmuller, J. P. von der Weid, P. Oberson, and N. Gisin, “High resolution fiber distributed measurements with coherent OFDR,” in Proc. ECOC’00, 2000, paper 11.3.4, p. 109.
- R. E. Sorace, V. S. Reinhardt, and S. A. Vaughn, “High-speed digital-to-RF converter,” U.S. Patent 5 668 842, Sept. 16, 1997. (2002) The IEEE website. [Online]. Available: http://www.ieee.org/
- M. Shell. (2002) IEEEtran homepage on CTAN. [Online]. Available: http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/supported/IEEEtran/
- FLEXChip Signal Processor (MC68175/D), Motorola, 1996.
- “PDCA12-70 data sheet,” Opto Speed SA, Mezzovico, Switzerland.
- A. Karnik, “Performance of TCP congestion control with rate feedback: TCP/ABR and rate adaptive TCP/IP,” M. Eng. thesis, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India, Jan. 1999.
- J. Padhye, V. Firoiu, and D. Towsley, “A stochastic model of TCP Reno congestion avoidance and control,” Univ. of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA, CMPSCI Tech. Rep. 99-02, 1999.
- Wireless LAN Medium Access Control (MAC) and Physical Layer (PHY) Specification, IEEE Std. 802.11, 1997.
Published in : Volume 3 | Issue 4 | May-June 2017
Date of Publication : 2017-06-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 203-207
Manuscript Number : IJSRST173422
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Harjeevan Singh, Gurdeep Singh, "Performance Analysis of MIMO FSO Link Employing Different Modulation Techniques", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 3, Issue 4, pp.203-207, May-June-2017.
Journal URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST173422