Home > Archives > IJSRST173434
A Study on Effective Teaching, Correlation between Regularity of Students in Mathematics and Performance Using Model Time Table
Authors(2) :-Dr. Neha Jain, Dr. Neeta Saxena
A teacher's primary responsibility is to facilitate learning through time table. The research literature on teacher effectiveness gives excellent tips for doing the job of teaching well. The Four parameters of Effective Teaching (outcomes, clarity, engagement, and enthusiasm) assist in bringing good result. The parameters represent principles that, when systematically implemented through time table, can enhance student learning and be used as a vehicle for continual self-examination to improve your instructional effectiveness. One of the important factors in realizing educational objectives in mathematics as a subject is the role of the teachers` motivation within the educational set up. The negative performance of student towards an educational aims and objectives could be associated to the low motivation of teachers most especially in the area of mathematics. With the help of a model time table and based on regularity of students we have to take care of students and teachers gets more time to interact with each other and prepare them for conceptual knowledge in Mathematics subject.
Dr. Neha Jain, Dr. Neeta Saxena
Effective Teaching, Regularity, Model Time Table, Outcome, Engagement And Effectiveness.
- Akinsola, M.K. and Jijani, R.O. (1999). The Relationship between Mathematics Self-concept and Achievement in Mathematics. Nigerian Journal of Applied Psychology.
- Akpan, A.A. (1987). Correlates of mathematical problem solving ability among secondary school students. Unpublished Ph.D. Thesis, University of Ibadan, Ibadan.
- Amin, M. E. (2005). Social Science Research: Conception, Methodology, and Analysis. Kampala: Makerere University.
- Aremu, Ayotola, (1998). Motivating Learners for more effective achievement in mathematics. Nigerian Journal of Applied Psychology.
- Askew, M. and William, D. (1995). Recent Research in Mathematics ducation.London: Office for Standards in Education.
- Biehler, R. F. and Snowmnan, J. (1986). Psychology Applied to Teaching (5th Ed.) Boston: Houghton Mifflin Company.
- Clark, F. S. (1976). The Relationship between Self-concept, Reading Ability and Mathematics Ability. Dissertation Abstract International.
- Cobb, P. (2008) analysing the mathematical learning of the classroom community: the case of statistical data analysis, in proceeding of the 2nd Conference of the International Group for the Psychology of Mathematics Education, University of Stellenbosch, South Africa.
- Hasher, L., Goldstein, D., & Toppino, T. (1977). Frequency and the conference of referential validity. Journal of Verbal Learningand Verbal Behavior.
- Kornell, N., & Metcalfe, J. (2006). Study efficacy and the region of proximal learning framework. Journal of Experimental Psychology: Learning, Memory, and Cognition.
- Nakpodice (2001), the role of education administration in promotion of in service Benin city? Ambik press.
- Roediger, H. L., & Karpicke, J. D. (2006a). Test enhanced learning: Taking memory tests improves long-term retention. Psychological Science.
Published in : Volume 3 | Issue 4 | May-June 2017
Date of Publication : 2017-06-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 157-162
Manuscript Number : IJSRST173434
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Dr. Neha Jain, Dr. Neeta Saxena, "A Study on Effective Teaching, Correlation between Regularity of Students in Mathematics and Performance Using Model Time Table", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 3, Issue 4, pp.157-162, May-June-2017.
Journal URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST173434