Home > Archives > IJSRST173449
Analysis and Design of Transverse Post Tensioned Slab
Authors(3) :-K V S Sasidhar Reddy, J Vara Prasad, N Venkata Hussain Reddy
The current practice of design for a transfer plate–shear wall system in tall buildings does not generally include the interaction effect of the transfer plate and the supported shear walls on the structural behavior of the system. In this paper, we have considered G+45 floors for analysis and structural behavior of transfer plates supporting in-plane loaded shear walls are presented, For this post tensioned transfer plate analysis is carried out by using E-TABS, SAFE and RAPT software’s. Shear wall loads which comes from above floors are taken from E-TABS model and same loads are executed in SAFE model for transfer plate behavior and analysis. Then after the strip forces (BM & SF) are taken from SAFE model to design the post tensioning transfer slab by using RAPT post tensioning design software.
K V S Sasidhar Reddy, J Vara Prasad, N Venkata Hussain Reddy
E Tabs, SAFE, RAPT, Flexural Design and Shear calculation
- Kuang, J.S and Atanda, A.I (1998). Interaction based analysis of continuous transfer girder system supporting in-plane loaded coupled shear Walls. The Structural Design of Tall Buildings. 7: 285-293.
- Kuang, J.S and Li, S.B. (2001). Interaction based Design Table for Transfer Beams Supporting In-plane Loaded Shear Walls. The Structural Design of Tall Buildings. 10: 121-133
- Kuang, J.S and Li, S.B (May 2005). Interaction based Design Table for Transfer Beams: Box Foundation Analogy. Practice Periodical on Structural Design and Construction. ASCE. 132pp
- Schaich, J and Weischede,D (March 1982). Detailing of Concrete Structures (in german). Bulletin d" Information 150, Comite Euro-International du Beton. Paris. 163pp.
- Rogowsky, D.M and Marti, P (1991). Detailing of Post-Tensioning. VSL Report Series. No.3, WSL International Ltd., Bern. 49pp.
- Kotsovos and Pavlovic (1995). Two Dimensional Analysis: Structural Walls. Strictural Concrete Finite Element Analysis for Limit State Design. Thomas Telforfd Publications, London. 284-293
- Leonhardt, F. and Walther, R. (1970). Deep Beams. DeutscherAusschuss fur
- Stahlbeton Bulletin. Wilhelm Ernst and Sohn. January. 178.
- Kong, F.K and Robins, P.J. (1972). Shear Strength of Reinforced Concrete Deep Beams Concrete. March. 6 (No.3):34-36.
- Ove Arup and Partners (1977). Behaviour of Deep Beams: an Explanation of the Rules. The Design of Deep Beans in Reinforced Concrete. Ciria Publication. January. 8-48
Published in : Volume 3 | Issue 4 | May-June 2017
Date of Publication : 2017-06-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 236-242
Manuscript Number : IJSRST173449
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
K V S Sasidhar Reddy, J Vara Prasad, N Venkata Hussain Reddy, "Analysis and Design of Transverse Post Tensioned Slab", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 3, Issue 4, pp.236-242, May-June-2017
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST173449