Home > Archives > IJSRST17346
Industrial Automation Control Using Raspberry Pi and Zigbee
Authors(2) :-Vivek N. Chavan, M. D. Jakhete
In this paper we can survey on industrial automation control using Raspberry Pi module and Zigbee for the monitoring of the system. It is propose for the continuous monitoring of various industrial parameters. This task is accomplished by conjunction of Zigbee module with Raspberry Pi module. The system comprises of a single master and multiple slave with wireless mode of communication and a raspberry pi system that can either operate on windows or linux operating system. The parameters that can be tracked are temperature, light intensity and water level. The hardware design is done with the surface mount devices on a double layered printed circuit board to reduce the size and improve the power efficiency.
Vivek N. Chavan, M. D. Jakhete
Raspberry Pi, Zigbee, Windows, Linux, PCB
- Sarthak Jain, Anant Vaibhav and Lovely Goyal, "Raspberry Pi based Interactive Home Automation System through E-mail", International Conference on Reliability, Optimization and Information Technology-ICROlT 2014, India, Feb6-8 2014.
- G Vijaya Lakshmi, "SMS-Based Tracking, Navigation and Broadcasting System", International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering, Volume 4, Issue 8, August 2014.
- Matt Richardson and Shawn Wallace, “Getting Started with Raspberry Pi.” United States of America: O'Reilly Media, 2013
- Peter Membrey and David Hows, “Learn Raspberry Pi with Linux.” New York City: Apress, 2012, pp. 1-149.
- Python Software FoundationUS], https://pypi.python.org/pypi
Published in : Volume 3 | Issue 4 | May-June 2017
Date of Publication : 2017-06-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 35-37
Manuscript Number : IJSRST17346
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Vivek N. Chavan, M. D. Jakhete, "Industrial Automation Control Using Raspberry Pi and Zigbee", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 3, Issue 4, pp.35-37, May-June-2017.
Journal URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST17346