Home > Archives > IJSRST173466
An Overview on Employee Welfare Measures And Its Impact At National Insurance Company, Trichy Region
Authors(2) :-Dr. M. Ravichandran, S.Divya Raja
Employee Welfare and benefits is a corporate attitude or commitment reflected in the expressed care for employee's fulfillment. Employee welfare is a comprehensive term which offers service, benefits to the employees in the company. The present study is made an attempt to determine the status of employee welfare practices adopted by national insurance company limited, Trichy region.It aims to produce a working environment which is stimulating enough to encourage development and interest in the employees. This highlights the employee perception regarding the various statutory welfares provided by the company. The company provides the welfare facilities to their employees to keep their motivation level high. These sources are taken from the secondary data. The design of the research is descriptive research. The technique used for this study is census survey. Here the tools used are chi square test. In chi square test is used to find the association between the variables. These tools are used in SPSS software and the result has explained.
Dr. M. Ravichandran, S.Divya Raja
Employee Welfare and Benefits, Satisfaction, Allowance, Quality of Work Life
- Dr. Arjita Jain. (2016). STUDY OF EMPLOYEE WELFARE & BENEFIT PRACTICES AT INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LIMITED (LUBES PLANT, VASHI, NAVI MUMBAI). NCRD’s Business Review , 1-10.
- Dr. Usha Tiwari. (2014). A STUDY ON EMPLOYEE WELFARE FACILITIES AND ITS IMPACT ON EMPLOYEES EFFICIENCY AT VINDHA TELELINKS LTD. REWA (M.P.) INDIA. Abhinav International Monthly Refereed Journal of Research inManagement & Technology , 1-7.
- EXCEL International Journal of Multidisciplinary Management Studies. (2014). EXCEL International Journal of Multidisciplinary Management Studies EXCEL International Journal of Multidisciplinary Management Studies EXCEL International Journal of Multidisciplinary Management Studies EXCEL International Journal of Multidisciplinary Ma. epra international journal of economic and business review , 189-197.
- K. LOGASAKTHI1 & K. RAJAGOPAL2. (2013). A STUDY ON EMPLOYEE HEALTH, SAFETY AND WELFARE MEASURES OF CHEMICAL INDUSTRY IN THE VIEW OF SALEM REGION. International Journal of Research in Business , 1-10.
- MR. T. VENKATA RAMANA1, DR. E. LOKANADHA REDDY 2. (2015). A STUDY ON EMPLOYEE WELFARE MEASURES WITH REFERENCE TO SOUTH CENTRAL RAILWAYS IN INDIA. ZENITH International Journal of Business Economics & Management Research , 1-11.
- RESHMA.S.*; DR. M.J.BASAVARAJ**. (2013). EMPLOYEE WELFARE MEASURES IN MINING INDUSTRY A STUDY WITH REFERENCE TO STATUTORY WELFARE MEASURES IN NMDC, DONIMALAI IRON ORE MINE, BELLARY DISTRICT. EXCEL International Journal of Multidisciplinary Management Studies , 157-164.
- Srinivas KT. (2013). A Study on Employees Welfare Facilities Adopted at Bosch Limited, Bangalore. Research Journal of Management Sciences , 7-11.
Published in : Volume 3 | Issue 4 | May-June 2017
Date of Publication : 2017-06-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 261-269
Manuscript Number : IJSRST173466
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Dr. M. Ravichandran, S.Divya Raja, "An Overview on Employee Welfare Measures And Its Impact At National Insurance Company, Trichy Region", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 3, Issue 4, pp.261-269, May-June-2017
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST173466