Home > Archives > IJSRST17347
A Study on Adopted Online Payment System for Rural Area Merchants In Dharmapuri Region
Authors(2) :-K. R. Mahalaxmi, V. Dharanidharan
Online payment system is use for rural area merchants. They are all pushed to after demonetization using online payment system .They had no awareness and knowledge about using online payment. Now a days they are routinely adopted by using online payment system. This study is to know the level of awareness and knowledge among the online payment system using to rural area merchants in Dharmapuri region. A pilot study was conducted by the data was collected through questionnaire and site visitation. The primary data was collected by through questionnaires were given to the rural area merchants those are using all using online payment system in our shops. The collected data was analyzed using the chi square test. It was found that the demographic variables of using online payment system.
K. R. Mahalaxmi, V. Dharanidharan
Credit Card, Debit Card, Smart Card, E-Money, Electronic Fund transfer, Mobile Banking
- Babatunde Ojetunde∗, N. S. (n.d.). An Endorsement-based Mobile Payment System for a Disaster Area. Nara, Japan: is.naist.jp.
- Liang, X. H. (2014, DEC 03). BulaPay: a novel web service based third-party payment system for e-commerce. Springer Science+Business Medi.
- Roland Rieke∗†, M. Z. (2013, JUL 3). Fraud Detection in Mobile Payments Utilizing Process Behavior Analysis. https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-00841002.
- Tero Pikkarainen, K. P. (2004, nov 3). Consumer acceptance of online banking: an extension of the technology acceptance model. ISSN 1066-2243, Volume 14 , 224-235.
- Abeer Musa, AlShare, Habib Ullah Khan* and Khaled A. "Factors influence consumers’ adoption of mobile payment devices in Qatar." Int. J. Mobile Communications (2015): 670-689.
- Ahmedabad, Awareness & Usage of E-Banking Instruments in Semi-Rural Area around. n.d.
- Babatunde Ojetunde∗, Naoki Shibata∗, Juntao Gao∗, Minoru Ito∗. An Endorsement-based Mobile Payment System for a Disaster Area. Nara, Japan: is.naist.jp, n.d.
- Banphot Vatanasombuta, 1, Magid Igbariab, Antonis C. Stylianouc,*, Waymond Rodgersd,2. "Information systems continuance intention of web-based applications customers: The case of online banking." http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.im.2008.03.005 (2008): 419-428.
- H. ALBERT NAPILER, OLLIE N. RIVERS, STUART W. WAGNER, JB NAPIER. CREATING A WINNING E-BUSINESS. SECOND. DELHI, INDIA: CENGAGE LEARNING INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED, 2011.
- Jiaqin Yang, Mike Whitefield. E-Banking in Rural Area - Recent Trend and Development. Milledgeville, GA 31061: IIMA, 2005.
- Kalakota, Whinston. Frontiers of Electronic Commerce. Ed. LOW PRICE. LONDON: Dorling Kindersley(India) Pvt.Ltd., licensees of Person Education in South Asia., 1996.
- Liang, Xiaodi Huang • Xiaoling Dai • Weiqiang. "BulaPay: a novel web service based third-party payment system for e-commerce." Springer Science+Business Medi (2014).
- Mary Loonam, Deirdre O’Loughlin. "Exploring e-service quality: a study of Irish online banking." Marketing Intelligence & Planning 26 (2008): 759-780.
- Neha Shorff, Maitrey Bhagat. Awareness & Usage of E-Banking Instruments in Semi-Rural Area around Ahmedabad. Ahmedabad, India: http://www.ijarcsms.com/, 2015.
- Pawar, 1 Bittu Kumar | Sumit Brahme | Snehi Suman | Komal Phatak | Prof. A. M. Pune, India.: IERJ, Jan 2017.
- Qile He, Yanqing Duan, Zetian Fu, Daoliang Li. "An Innovation Adoption Study of Online E-Payment in Chinese Companies." Journal of Electronic Commerce in Organizations (2006): 48-69.
- Roland Rieke, Maria Zhdanova†, Jürgen Repp†, Romain Giot‡ and Chrystel Gaber‡. Fraud Detection in Mobile Payments Utilizing Process Behavior Analysis. Germany : https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-00841002, 3 Jul 2013.
- "Fraud Detection in Mobile Payments Utilizing Process Behavior Analysis." https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-00841002 (2013).
- Sonja Grabner-Krauter, Rita Faullant. "Consumer acceptance of internet banking: the inﬂuence of internet trust." International Journal of Bank Marketing 26 (2008): 483-504.
- Tero Pikkarainen, Kari Pikkarainen, Heikki Karjaluoto and Seppo Pahnila. "Consumer acceptance of online banking: an extension of the technology acceptance model." ISSN 1066-2243 Volume 14 (2004): 224-235.
- Venkateswaran2, Souvik Roy1 and P. "Online Payment System using Steganography and Visual Cryptography." IEEE (2014): 1-5.
Published in : Volume 3 | Issue 4 | May-June 2017
Date of Publication : 2017-06-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 88-94
Manuscript Number : IJSRST17347
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
K. R. Mahalaxmi, V. Dharanidharan, "A Study on Adopted Online Payment System for Rural Area Merchants In Dharmapuri Region", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 3, Issue 4, pp.88-94, May-June-2017.
Journal URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST17347