Home > Archives > IJSRST173612
Securing Group Based Communication System Using Multicast Key Agreement
Authors(2) :-Priyanka P. Ghotekar, Ketki. R. Ingole
In this paper, here is an investigation of Group key understanding means numerous gatherings need to make a typical mystery key to be utilized to trade data safely. The gathering key concurrence with a self-assertive availability chart, where every client is just mindful of his neighbor and has no data about the presence of different clients. Further, he has no data about the system topology. Here actualize the current framework with additional time effective way and give a multicast key era server which is normal in future extension by current creators. Here a substitution of the Diffie Hellman key trade convention by another multicast key trade convention that can work with coordinated and one to numerous usefulness. Likewise tend to execute a solid symmetric encryption for enhancing document security in the framework.
Priyanka P. Ghotekar, Ketki. R. Ingole
Group Key Agreement, Diffie Hellman, Protocol, Lower Bound, Authentication, Majority Voting Based Algorithms
- Shaoquanjiang,”Group key agreement protocol with local connectivity” Dependable and Secure Computing, IEEE Transactions on (Volume:PP , Issue: 99 ),03 February 2015.
- Shahela A Khan,Prof. Dhananjay M. Sable“Survey on Security User Data in Local Connectivity Using Multicast Key Agreement” in International Journal on Recent and Innovation Trends in Computing and Communication,Volume: 3 Issue: 10
- Anurag Singh Tomar, Gaurav Kumar Tak, ManmohanSharma”Secure Group Key Agreement with Node Authentication”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Engineering & Technology (IJARCET) Volume 3, Issue 4, April 2014.
- k.kumar,j. Nafeesa Begum , Dr V. Sumathy, “Novel Approach towards cost Effective Region Based Key Agreement Protocol for secure Group Communication” in International Journal of Computer and Information Security, vol.8,No. 2,2010.
- D. Augot,R. Bhaskar, V. Issarny and D. Sacchetti, “An Efficient Group Key Agreement Protocol for Ad Hoc Networks”, Proc. 6th IEEE Int’l Symp. on a World of Wireless Mobile and Multimedia Networks (WOWMOM 2005), pp. 576-580, 2005..
- N. Renugadevi ,C. Mala “Ternary Tree Based Group Key Agreement for Cognitive Radio MANETs” in I.J. Computer Network and Information Security, 2014, 10, 24-31 Published Online September 2014 in MECS
- Y. Amir, Y. Kim, C. Nita-Rotaru and G. Tsudik, “On the Performance of Group Key Agreement Protocols”, ACM Trans. Inf. Syst. Secur., vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 457-488, Aug. 2004.
- Reddi Siva Ranjani, D. LalithaBhaskari, P. S. Avadhani, “An Extended Identity Based Authenticated Asymmetric Group Key Agreement Protocol”, in International Journal of Network Security, Vol.17, No.5, PP.510-516, Sept. 2015.
- Trishna Panse, Vivek Kapoor, PrashantPanse, “A Review on Key Agreement Protocols used in Bluetooth Standard and Security Vulnerabilities in Bluetooth Transmission”, in International Journal of Information and Communication Technology Research, Volume 2 No. 3, March 2012.
- M. Swetha, L. Haritha, “Review on Group Key Agreement Protocol”, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT), Vol. 1 Issue 10, December- 2012.
- Abhimanyu Kumar, SachinTripathi, “Ternary Tree based Group Key Agreement Protocol Over Elliptic Curve for Dynamic Group” , in International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 ? 8887) Volume 86 ? No 7, January 2014.
- Mahdi Aiash, GlenfordMapp and AboubakerLasebae, “A Survey on Authentication and Key Agreement Protocols in Heterogeneous Networks”, International Journal of Network Security & Its Applications (IJNSA), Vol.4, No.4, July 2012.
- K. Kumar, J. Nafeesa Begum, Dr.V. Sumathy, “A Novel Approach towards Cost Effective Region-Based Group Key?? Agreement Protocol for Secure Group Communication”,in (IJCSIS) International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security, Vol. 8, No. 2, 2010.
- Amr Farouk, Mohamed M. Fouad and Ahmed A. Abdelhafez, “Analysis and Improvement of Pairing-Free Certificate-Less Two-Party Authenticated Key Agreement Protocol for Grid?? Computing”, International Journal of Security, Privacy and Trust Management (IJSPTM) Vol 3, No 1, February 2014.
- Chengzhe Lai, Hui Li, Rongxing Lu , Xuemin (Sherman) Shen,?? “A secure and efficient group authentication and key agreement protocol for LTE networks” , Computer Networks? 57 (2013) 3492?3510.
Published in : Volume 3 | Issue 6 | July-August 2017
Date of Publication : 2017-08-31
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 48-52
Manuscript Number : IJSRST173612
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Priyanka P. Ghotekar, Ketki. R. Ingole, "Securing Group Based Communication System Using Multicast Key Agreement", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 3, Issue 6, pp.48-52, July-August-2017
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST173612