Home > Archives > IJSRST173632
A Study to Assess the Knowledge Regarding Anecdotal Records among Second Year B. Sc. Nursing Students at Narayana College of Nursing, Nellore
Authors(3) :-Akshaya Jacob. P, N. Subhashini, Dr. Indira Arumugam
The study aims are to assess the knowledge of nursing students regarding anecdotal records and to identify the relationship between the knowledge level and socio demographic variables of IInd Year BSC nursing students. The quantitative research approach and cross sectional descriptive design was adopted for the study. The study was conducted in Narayana College of nursing in Nellore. 30 IInd Year BSC nursing students were selected by using Non Probability Convenience Sampling Technique. Structured Questionnaire method was used for collecting the information from samples. Data analysis done by using descriptive and inferential statistics. The results revealed that 7(23%) had moderately adequate knowledge and 23(77%) students had inadequate knowledge regarding anecdotal records. The study concluded that majority of students has inadequate knowledge regarding anecdotal records .hence there is a need to educate regarding the anecdotal records to nursing students.
Akshaya Jacob. P, N. Subhashini, Dr. Indira Arumugam
Knowledge, Anecdotal Records, Nursing
- Bt Basavanthappa (2003)The text book of nursing education, first edition , jaypee brothers publication,pp;213-221
- Clement (2014) The text book of nursing education first edition, jaypee brother’s publications, pp: 256-260.
- Clement (2010) The text book of communication and technology, second edition, Emmess medical publications pp; 276-278.
- K P Neeraja(2003) The text book of nursing education, first edition, jaypee brother’s publications,PP;199-204.
- Aruna G. An observational study on maintenance of case sheets in Narayana Medical college and hospital, Nellore. International journal of applied research. Vol.2. Issue.6. 2016. PP: 27-29.
Published in : Volume 3 | Issue 6 | July-August 2017
Date of Publication : 2017-08-31
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 122-124
Manuscript Number : IJSRST173632
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Akshaya Jacob. P, N. Subhashini, Dr. Indira Arumugam, "A Study to Assess the Knowledge Regarding Anecdotal Records among Second Year B. Sc. Nursing Students at Narayana College of Nursing, Nellore", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 3, Issue 6, pp.122-124, July-August-2017
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST173632