Home > Archives > IJSRST173641
Post-Genesis Digital Forensics Investigation
Authors(4) :-Suci Ramadhani, Yasmirah Mandasari Saragih, Robbi Rahim, Andysah Putera Utama Siahaan
Digital Forensics is a technique used to search for evidence of events that have occurred. This quest aims to reveal the hidden truth. The existence of digital forensic activities due to the occurrence of crimes both in the field of computers or other. Legal treatment in digital forensic field makes this area of science a compulsory device to dismantle crimes involving the computer world. In general, the cyber crime leaves a digital footprint, so it is necessary for a computer forensics expert to secure digital evidence. Computer forensics necessarily requires a standard operational procedure in taking digital evidence so as not to be contaminated or modified when the data is analyzed. The application of digital forensic is beneficial to the legal process going well and correctly.
Suci Ramadhani, Yasmirah Mandasari Saragih, Robbi Rahim, Andysah Putera Utama Siahaan
Digital Signature, Cyber Crime
- R. Kaur and A. Kaur, "Digital Forensics," International Journal of Computer Applications, vol. 50, no. 5, pp. 5-9, 2012.
- F. Jafari and R. S. Satti, "Comparative Analysis of Digital Forensic Models," Journal of Advances in Computer Networks, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 82-86, 2015.
- R. Rowlingson, "A Ten Step Process for Forensic Readiness," International Journal of Digital Evidence, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 1-28, 2004.
- S. Perumal, "Digital Forensic Model Based On Malaysian Investigation Process," International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security, vol. 9, no. 8, pp. 38-44, 2009.
- M. R. Chourasiya and A. P. Wadhe, "Implementation of Video Forensics Frame Work for Video Source Identification," in International Conference on Science and Technology for Sustainable Development, Kuala Lumpur, 2016.
- H. K. Siburian, "A Study of Internet and Cyber Crime," International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology, vol. 2, no. 6, pp. 223-226, 2016.
- Y. M. Saragih and A. P. U. Siahaan, "Cyber Crime Prevention Strategy in Indonesia," International Journal of Humanities and Social Science, vol. 3, no. 6, pp. 22-26, 2016.
- H. K. Siburian, "Emerging Issue in Cyber Crime: Case Study Cyber Crime in Indonesia," International Journal of Science and Research, vol. 5, no. 11, pp. 511-514, 2016.
Published in : Volume 3 | Issue 6 | July-August 2017
Date of Publication : 2017-08-31
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 164-166
Manuscript Number : IJSRST173641
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Suci Ramadhani, Yasmirah Mandasari Saragih, Robbi Rahim, Andysah Putera Utama Siahaan, "Post-Genesis Digital Forensics Investigation", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 3, Issue 6, pp.164-166, July-August-2017
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST173641