Home > Archives > IJSRST173646
A Review on Group Based Authentication in V2V Communication
Authors(2) :-Snehal M. Choudhari, Hirendra R. Hajare
Vehicular ad hoc networks (VANET's) are an area of developing techniques. It has become an upcoming technology of this modern world in vehicular communications. We propose group-based V2V authentication and communication for safety message dissemination with lightweight solution, decentralized via group leaders efficient, economical and applicable in real mode. In this paper, we investigate security architecture for V2V communication that ensures integrity, confidentiality, anonymity, authenticity and non-repudiation. We simulate the existing security solutions and we show that our group-based authentication proposal performs better than other schemes.
Snehal M. Choudhari, Hirendra R. Hajare
VANET, V2V Communication, RSU, Communication, PKI, Authentication
- Mayank Verma, Dijiang Huang, “SeGCom: Secure Group? Communication in VANETs”, published in Communications and Networking, 2009. ComNet 2009.? IEEE 2009.
- Mahmoud Abuelela, Stephan Olariu, Khaled Ibrahim, “A Secure and Privacy Aware Data Dissemination For The Notification of Traffic Incidents”, In Proceedings of the IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference - Spring. Barcelona, April 2009.
- Dr. Michele Weigle , Standards: WAVE / DSRC / 802.llp, spring 2008
- Sandeep? K.? Harit,? Gaurav Singh, Neeraj? Tyagi,? “Fox-Hole Model for Computer and Communication Technology (ICCCT), 20l2.
- Lu? Song, Qingtong Han, Jianwei Liu, “Investigate Key Management and Authentication Models in VANETs”, Published in: IEEE International Conference on Electronics, Communications and Control (ICECC), 20ll.
- Ashwin Rao, Ashish Sangwan, Arzad A. Kherani Anitha Varghese, Bhargav Bellur, Rajeev Shorey , “Secure V2V Communication With Certificate Revocations”, Published in IEEE Mobile Networking for Vehicular Environments 2007.
- Ming-Chin Chuang, Jeng-Farn Lee,”TEAM: Trust-Extended Authentication Mechanism for Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks”, Published in: Systems Journal, IEEE? (Volume:8 ,? Issue: 3 ), 20l3.
- Fatty M. Salem, Maged H. Ibrahim, I. I. Ibrahim, “ Non-Interactive Authentication Scheme Providing Privacy among Drivers in Vehicle-to-Vehicle Networks”, Sixth International Conference on Networking and Services, 20l0.
- Rens van der Heijden ,”Security Architectures in V2V and V2I Communication”, 13th Twente Student Conference on IT June? 2lst, 20l0, Enschede, The Netherlands.
- CGI Group Inc, “Public Key Encryption and Digital Signature”, 2004. Tim Polk, “Introduction to Public Key Infrastructure”, January l3, 2005.
- Tim Weil, “Securing Wireless Access in Vehicular Environments (WAVE)”, IEEE 2008.
- Baber Aslam, Cliff C. Zou, “Distributed Certificate Architecture for VANETs”, IEEE Military Communications Conference (MILCOM'09), Boston,? Oct.? l8-2l, 2009.
- Klaus Pl??l , Hannes Federrath, “A privacy aware and efficient security infrastructure for vehicular ad hoc networks”, Computer Standards & Interfaces 30(6): 390-397 (2008).
- Maxim Raya, Adel Aziz, Jean-Pierre Hubaux,”Efficient Secure Aggregation in VANETs”, VANET '06 Proceedings of the 3rd international workshop on Vehicular ad hoc networks ? Pages 67-75.
Published in : Volume 3 | Issue 6 | July-August 2017
Date of Publication : 2017-08-31
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 189-190
Manuscript Number : IJSRST173646
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Snehal M. Choudhari, Hirendra R. Hajare, "A Review on Group Based Authentication in V2V Communication", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 3, Issue 6, pp.189-190, July-August-2017
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST173646