Home > Archives > IJSRST173673
Lexical Tag Parsing, Contour Filter Refine and Multilevel Annotation Techniques for Extracting Relevant Cartoon Images
Authors(2) :-C. Menaka, Dr. N. Nagadeepa
Many number of techniques are used in the existing systems to classify the images in the process of web image classification. In this work, proposed technique considers two HTML tags namely alt and src. In a group of web pages these tags are taken into account to download the images. Mainly this approach considers the cartoon image category web link then images can be extracted and stored. LTP techniques is applied here to parse the given tags. Images are clustered and stored in their respective folders as per the category after clustering process. CFR algorithm is used here to refine the images for storing. MIA technique is applied here to give annotation for all images which is in the cluster for best retrieval. Finally based upon the given input as image resultant image can be searched from various available clusters and return to the user along with its detailed description.
C. Menaka, Dr. N. Nagadeepa
Image clustering ,LTP ,MIA,CFR , Image annotation, SIC.
- D. S. Xia, Z. Q. Xiang, Y. X. Zou* ADSPLAB/EL LIP, "Integrating Visual and Textual Features for Web Image Clustering", IEEE International Conference on Multimedia Big Data.
- Shukui Bo, Yongju Jing ," Image Clustering Using Mean Shift Algorithm" Fourth International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Communication Networks.
- A.Kannan, Dr.V.Mohan, Dr. Anbazhagan, "Image Clustering and Retrieval using Image Mining Techniques" IEEE International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Computing Research.
- Felci Rajam and S.Valli, A survey on content based image retrieval, Life science journal 2013; 10(2) June 2013.
- Allan hanbury, "A survey of methods for Image annotation" , International journal of computer applications, Volume 37 No.6,January 2012.
- C.Wang, F.Jing , L.Zhang, H.Zhang, "content based image annotation refinement ", proc.of CVPR,2007.
Published in : Volume 3 | Issue 6 | July-August 2017
Date of Publication : 2017-08-31
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 309-315
Manuscript Number : IJSRST173673
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
C. Menaka, Dr. N. Nagadeepa, "Lexical Tag Parsing, Contour Filter Refine and Multilevel Annotation Techniques for Extracting Relevant Cartoon Images", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 3, Issue 6, pp.309-315, July-August-2017
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST173673