Home > Archives > IJSRST1737122
A Novel Approach Secure Data Sharing for Mobile Cloud Computing
Authors(4) :-B. Sushmitha, K. Sree Harsha, N. Srilatha, T. Sneha
With the popularity of cloud computing, mobile devices can store/retrieve personal data from anywhere at any time. Consequently, the data security problem in mobile cloud becomes more and more severe and prevents further development of mobile cloud. There are substantial studies that have been conducted to improve the cloud security. However, most of them are not applicable for mobile cloud since mobile devices only have limited computing resources and power. Solutions with low computational overhead are in great need for mobile cloud applications. In this paper we propose an access control technology used in normal cloud environment, but changes the structure of access control tree to make it suitable for mobile cloud environments.
B. Sushmitha, K. Sree Harsha, N. Srilatha, T. Sneha
Mobile Cloud Computing, Data Encryption, Access Control, User Revocation
- Gentry C, Halevi S. Implementing gentry's fully-homomorphic encryption scheme. in: Advances in Cryptology–EUROCRYPT 2011. Berlin, Heidelberg: Springer press, pp. 129-148, 2011.
- Brakerski Z, Vaikuntanathan V. Efficient fully homomorphic encryption from (standard) LWE. in: Proceeding of IEEE Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science. California, USA: IEEE press, pp. 97-106, Oct. 2011.
- Qihua Wang, Hongxia Jin. "Data leakage mitigation for discertionary access control in collaboration clouds". the 16th ACM Symposium on Access Control Models and Technologies (SACMAT), pp.103-122, Jun. 2011.
- Adam Skillen and Mohammad Mannan. On Implementing Deniable Storage Encryption for Mobile Devices. the 20th Annual Network and Distributed System Security Symposium (NDSS), Feb. 2013.
- Wang W, Li Z, Owens R, et al. Secure and efficient access to outsourced data. in: Proceedings of the 2009 ACM workshop on Cloud computing security. Chicago, USA: ACM pp. 55-66, 2009.
- Maheshwari U, Vingralek R, Shapiro W. How to build a trusted database system on untrusted storage. in: Proceedings of the 4th conference on Symposium on Operating System Design & Implementation-Volume 4. USENIX Association, pp. 10-12, 2000.
- Kan Yang, Xiaohua Jia, Kui Ren: Attribute-based fine-grained access control with efficient revocation in cloud storage systems. ASIACCS 2013, pp. 523-528, 2013.
- Crampton J, Martin K, Wild P. On key assignment for hierarchical access control. in: Computer Security Foundations Workshop. IEEE press, pp. 14-111, 2006.
- Shi E, Bethencourt J, Chan T H H, et al. Multi-dimensional range query over encrypted data. in: Proceedings of Symposium on Security and Privacy (SP), IEEE press, 2007. 350-364
- Cong Wang, Kui Ren, Shucheng Yu, and Karthik Mahendra Raje Urs. Achieving Usable and Privacy-assured Similarity Search over Outsourced Cloud Da ta. IEEE INFOCOM 2012, Orlando, Florida, March 25-30, 2012
- Yu S., Wang C., Ren K., Lou W. Achieving Secure, Scalable, and Fine-grained Data Access Control in Cloud Computing. INFOCOM 2010, pp. 534-542, 2010 .
- Kan Yang, Xiaohua Jia, Kui Ren, Bo Zhang, Ruitao Xie: DAC-MACS: Effective Data Access Control for Multiauthority Cloud Storage Systems. IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security, Vol. 8, No. 11, pp.1790-1801, 2013.
Published in : Volume 4 | Issue 7 | March-April 2018
Date of Publication : 2018-04-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 139-142
Manuscript Number : IJSRST1737122
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
B. Sushmitha, K. Sree Harsha, N. Srilatha, T. Sneha, "A Novel Approach Secure Data Sharing for Mobile Cloud Computing", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 4, Issue 7, pp.139-142, March-April-2018
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST1737122