Home > Archives > IJSRST173725
Issues in Real Time Knowledge Discovery through Data Stream Mining
Authors(2) :-Ashish P. Joshi, Dr. Biraj V. Patel
The huge data are measured by recent software or hardware which are generated rapidly and highly vary such as business transaction, telecommunication call records, stock exchange, sensor networks, web logs, and computer network traffic. The challenging task is to store, retrieve and process these data sets which are considered as stream. The data stream mining is a growing technique in the field of data mining where data are analyze, process and synthesize which comes in stream. It is used to find the hidden pattern from online records of business transaction and many fields where data are frequently changes. This paper represents the current issues with this growing technique.
Ashish P. Joshi, Dr. Biraj V. Patel
DSM(Data Stream Mining) , TDM(Traditional Data Mining)
- Mohamed Medhat Gaber, Arkady Zaslavsky and Shonali Krishnaswamy: "Mining Data Streams: A Review" at https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio n/220416221 on 1-8-2017
- Elena Ikonomovska, Suzana Loskovska, Dejan Gjorgjevik: "A SURVEY OF STREAM DATA MINING" in Eighth National Conference with International Participation - ETAI 2007.
- Poonam Debnath, Santoshkumar Chobe: "A Quick Survey on Data Stream Mining" in International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies, Vol. 5 (3) , 2014, 2948-2950.
- Lalit S. Agrawal, Dattatraya S. Adane: "Models and Issues in Data Stream Mining" in International Journal Of Computer Science And Applications Vol. 9, No.1, Jan?Mar 2016 ISSN: 0974?1011
- Bhavani Thuraisingham, Latifur Khan, Murat Kantarcioglu, Sonia Chib:"Realtime Knowledge Discovery and Dissemination for Intelligence Analysis"in Proceedings of the 42nd Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences ? 2009
- Vikas Kumar, Sangita Satapathy: "A Review on Algorithms for Mining Frequent Itemset Over Data Stream" in nternational Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering - Volume 3, Issue 4, April 2013 ISSN: 2277 128X
- Tusharkumar Trambadiya, Praveen Bhanodia: "A Comparative study of Stream Data mining Algorithms" in International Journal of Engineering and Innovative Technology (IJEIT) Volume 2, Issue 3, September 2012 - ISSN: 2277-3754.
- Feng Chen, Pan Deng, Jiafu Wan, Daqiang Zhang, Athanasios V. Vasilakos, and Xiaohui Rong: "Review Article: Data Mining for the Internet of Things: Literature Review and Challenges" in Hindawi Publishing Corporation International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks Volume 2015, Article ID 431047, available at http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2015/431047.
- MAHNOOSH KHOLGHI: "AN ANALYTICAL FRAMEWORK FOR DATA STREAM MINING TECHNIQUES ON CHALLENGES AND REQUIREMENTS"
- P. Domingos and G. Hulten, A General Method for Scaling Up Machine Learning Algorithms and its Application to Clustering, Proceedings of the Eighteenth International Conference on Machine Learning, 2001, Williamstown, MA, Morgan Kaufmann.
- G. S. Manku and R. Motwani. Approximate frequency counts over data streams. In Proceedings of the 28th International Conference on Very Large Data Bases, Hong Kong, China, August 2002.
- H. Kargupta et al. VEDAS: A Mobile and Distributed Data Stream Mining System for Real-Time Vehicle Monitoring, Proceedings of SIAM International Conference on Data Mining, 2004.
- A. Dobra, M. Garofalakis, J. Gehrke, R. Rastogi. Processing Complex Aggregate Queries Over Data Streams. In Proceedings of SIGMOD, 2002.
- Y. Chi, H. Wang and P.S. Yu. Loadstar : Load Shedding in Data Stream Mining. In Proc. The 31st VLDB Conf., Trondheim, Norway, 2005, pp. 1302-1305.
- Brian Babcock, Mayur Datar, Rajeev Motwani; Load Shedding Techniques for Data Stream Systems at http://wwwcs- students.stanford.edu/~datar/papers/ mpds03.pdf on date [01-08-17
- S. H. Zainud-Deen, H. A. Malhat, K. H. Awadalla, H. A. Sharshar; Wavelet Packet Transform with Iterative Technique based on Method of Moments for large-scale problems. In Radio Science Conference, 2007. NRSC 2007.
- Sudipto Guha, Nick Koudas, Kyuseok Shim; Approximation and Streaming Algorithms for Histogram Construction Problems at https://www.cis.upenn. edu/sudipto/mypapers/ histjour.pdf on 01-08-17
- https://www.slideshare.net/pierluca. lanzi/ 18-data-streams on 10-08-17
- Raman Adaikkalavan, Indrakshi Ray, and Xing Xie: "Multilevel Secure Data Stream Processing" at http://www.cs. colostate.edu/~iray/research/papers/dbs ec11.pdf
Published in : Volume 3 | Issue 7 | September-October 2017
Date of Publication : 2017-10-31
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 132-135
Manuscript Number : IJSRST173725
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Ashish P. Joshi, Dr. Biraj V. Patel, "Issues in Real Time Knowledge Discovery through Data Stream Mining", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 3, Issue 7, pp.132-135, September-October-2017.
Journal URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST173725