Home > Archives > IJSRST173732
Digital Marketing and Online Shopping in Indonesia
Authors(1) :-Reza Suriansha
Internet business and online shopping are expanding in Indonesia, so the topic of online consumer plays a debate and becomes the main thing in the virtual market. This business has grown rapidly, turning e-commerce into one of the main business activities. But on the one hand with the existence of falling online consumers and the emergence of many virtual vendors, make this business become spread. In Indonesia there is currently no definitive figure for the total number of e-commerce sales using PC or mobile devices in 2017. Online marketing model is used as a means to create all that. Thus the digital marketing model and online shopping are the main topics and an important issue to debate.
Online shooping, Digital Marketing, Models web
- Suh, B. and Han, I. (2002), "Effect of trust on customer acceptance of Internet banking", Electronic Commerce Research and Applications, Vol. 1 No. 3-4, pp. 247-63.
- Horrigan, J. B., "Online Shopping: Convenient But Risky", available at http://pewresearch.org/pubs/733/online-shopping (accessed 15 February, 2009). 2008
- Eggert, A. , "Intangibility and Perceived Risk in Online Environments", Journal of Marketing Management, Vol. 22, No. 5/6: 553-572, 2006.
- Pires, G., J. Stanton, and A. Eckford, "Influences on the Perceived Risk of Purchasing Online", Journal of Consumer Behaviour, Vol. 4, No. 2: 118-131, 2004.
- Zheng, L., M. Favier, P. Huang,, and F. Coat, "Chinese Consumer Perceived Risk and Risk Relievers in E-shopping for Clothing," Journal of Electronic Commerce Research, Vol. 13, No. 3: 255-274, 2012
- Forsythe, S. M. and B. Shi, "Consumer Patronage and Risk Perceptions in Internet Shopping", Journal of Business Research,
- Vol. 56: 867-875, 2003
- Doolin, B., S. Dillons, F., Thompson, and J. L. Corner, "Perceived Risk, the Internet Shopping Experience and Online Purchasing behavior: A New Zealand Perspective", Journal of Global Information Management, Vol. 13, No. 2: 66-88, 2005
- Doherty, N. F. and F. E. Ellis-Chadwick, "New Perspectives in Internet Retailing: A Review and Strategic Critique of the Field", International Journal of Retail & Distribution Management, Vol. 34, No. 4/5: 411-430, 2006.
- Boyd, H.W., Walker, O.C., Mullins, J. and Larre?che?, J-C. (2002), Marketing Management, A Strategic Decision-Making Approach, McGraw-Hill/Irwin, Columbus, OH
- Legris, P., Ingham, J. and Collerette, P. (2003), "Why do people use information technology? A critical review of the technology acceptance model", Information and Management, Vol. 40, pp. 191-204
- Harrell, G.D. and Frazier, G.L. (1999), Marketing, Connecting with Customers, Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ][ Solomon, M.R. and Stuart, E.W. (2003), Marketing, Real People, Real Choices, 3rd ed., Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ.
- Kotler, P. and Armstrong, G. (2001), Principles of Marketing, Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ.
Published in : Volume 3 | Issue 7 | September-October 2017
Date of Publication : 2017-10-31
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 136-140
Manuscript Number : IJSRST173732
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Reza Suriansha, "Digital Marketing and Online Shopping in Indonesia", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 3, Issue 7, pp.136-140, September-October-2017
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST173732