Home > Archives > IJSRST173738
A Study of the Effects of Protein Supplementation on Strength Training, A Case Study of Gym of Sonipat
Authors(1) :-Dr. Surander Singh
Protein supplement is a popular dietary technique intended to upgrade the versatile reaction to work out. The methodology includes devouring protein in and around an instructional meeting with an end goal to encourage strong repair and redesigning, and accordingly upgrade the post-practice quality and hypertrophy-related adjustments. In spite of the clear natural believability of the methodology, in any case, the adequacy of protein timing in constant preparing ponders has been positively blended. The motivation behind this paper hence was to direct a multi-level meta-relapse of randomized controlled trials to decide if protein supplementary is a reasonable procedure for upgrading post-practice solid adjustment or not. The quality examination included 200 respondents in which we tried to find the effect of protein supplementary.
Protein, Supplementary, Strength
- D. El Khoury., & S. Antoine-Jonville. (2012). Intake of Nutritional Supplements among People Exercising in Gyms in Beirut City. Journal of Nutrition and Metabolism. http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2012/703490Retrieved from:http://www.hindawi.com/journals/jnme/2012/703490/
- Duellman, M., Lukaszuk, J., Prawitz, A., & Brandenburg, J. (2008, July). Protein supplement? users among high school athletes have misconception about effectiveness. Journal of Strength and Conditioning. Retrieved from http://search.proquest.com.ezsecureaccess.balamand.edu.lb/docview/213058820?pq-origsite=summon
- Erdman KA, Fung TS, Reimer RA.(2006). Influence of Performance Level on Dietary? Supplementation in Elite Canadian Athletes. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 38: 349-356. Ergogenic. (n.d.). World of Sports Science. Retrieved from http://www.faqs.org/sports-science/Dr-Fo/Ergogenic.html
- Field et al.(August, 2005). Exposure to the mass media, body shape concerns, and use of
- supplements to improve weight and shape among male and female adolescents. Official Journal Of The American Academy Of Pediatrics. 116: e214-e220.doi: 10.1542/peds.2004-2022 Retrieved from: http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/116/2/e214.full
- Food and Drug Administration (2002) Dietary supplement enforcement report. Retrieved? from http://www.fda.gov/oc/nutritioninitiative/report.htmlon March 3, 2007
- Froiland K, Koszewski W., Hingst J., Kopecky L. (2004) Nutritional supplement use among college athletes and their sources of information. International Journal of Sport Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism 14(1),104-120
- Hirschbruch MD, Fisberg M, Mochizuki L. (2008).Consumo de suplementosporjovens frequentadores de academias de gin?sticaem S?o Paulo. Rev Bras Med Esporte14 (6): 539-543.?
- Jacobson, BH, Sobonya, C, and Ransone, J.(2001) Nutrition practices and knowledge of college varsity athletes: a follow-up. J Strength CondRes 15; 63-68
- Kristiansen M., Levy-Milne R., Barr S., Flint A. (2005) Dietary supplement use by varsity athletes at a Canadian university. International Journal of Sport Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism 15, 195-210
- LavalliGoston J, Correia MI.(2010). Intake of nutritional supplements among people exercising in gyms and influencing factors. Nutrition. 26: 604-611??????
- McDowall, J. (2007, September 1). Supplement use by Young Athletes. Journal of Sports Science and Medicine. Retrieved from http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3787284/
- Maughan R.J., King D.S., Lea T. (2004) Dietary supplements. Journal of Sports Sciences 22, 95 113 Maughan RJ, Depiesse F, Geyer H. (2009, April 27). The use of dietary supplements by athletes. Journal of Sports Sciences.Retrieved from http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18049988?dopt=Abstract
- O'Dea J.A. (2003) Consumption of nutritional supplements among adolescents: usage and perceived benefits. Health Education Research 18(1), 98-107
- Oliver et al (2011). Prevalence of protein supplement use at gyms. Nutrici?nHospitalaria. 26(5) Rosenbloom, CA, Jonnalagadda, SS, and Skinner, R Nutrition knowledge of collegiate athletes in a Division I National Collegiate Athletic Association institution. J Am DietAssoc 102: 418420, 2002
- Sanchez AJ, O., Guerra, H., & Miranda MT, L. (2011, January). Prevalence of protein supplement use at gyms. Retrieved from http://scielo.isciii.es/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S0212 16112011000500037&lng=en&nrm=iso&tlng=en
- Slater G., Tan B., Teh K.C. (2003) Dietary supplementation practices of Singaporean Athletes. International Journal of Sport Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism 13, 320-332
- Wolfe ., (2000, August 1). Protein supplements and exercise. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. Retrieved from http://ajcn.nutrition.org /content/72/2/551s.
Published in : Volume 3 | Issue 7 | September-October 2017
Date of Publication : 2017-10-31
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 241-246
Manuscript Number : IJSRST173738
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Dr. Surander Singh, "A Study of the Effects of Protein Supplementation on Strength Training, A Case Study of Gym of Sonipat", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 3, Issue 7, pp.241-246, September-October-2017.
Journal URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST173738