Home > Archives > IJSRST173745
Switching Different Clouds Related to the Task Execution in Cloud Environment
Authors(2) :-K. Mythili, P. Neelima
Load balancing with in the cloud computing Surroundings have a vital impact on the performance. Smart load balancing makes cloud computing a lot of economical and improves user satisfaction. In this paper we introduces a stronger load balance model for the general public cloud supported the cloud partitioning conception with a switch mechanism to settle on totally different methods for various things .The algorithmic program applies the game theory to the load balancing strategy to enhance the potency within the public cloud surroundings.
Load balancing model ;Public cloud ;Cloud partition; Game theory.
- R. Hunter, The why of cloud, http://www.gartner.com/DisplayDocument?do c cd=226469&ref= g noreg, 2012.
- M. D. Dikaiakos, D. Katsaros, P. Mehra, G. Pallis,and A. Vakali, Cloud computing: Distributed internet computing for IT and scientific research, Internet Computing, vol.13, no.5, pp.10-13, Sept.-Oct. 2009.
- P. Mell and T. Grance, The NIST definition of cloud computing, http://csrc.nist.gov/ publications/nistpubs/800- 145/SP800- 145.pdf, 2012.
- Microsoft Academic Research, Cloud computing, http://libra.msra.cn/Keyword/6051/ cloud-computing? Query= cloud%20computing, 2012.
- Google Trends, Cloud computing, http://www.google. com/trends/explore#q=cloud%20computing, 2012.
- N. G. Shivaratri, P. Krueger, and M. Singhal, Load distributing for locally distributed systems, Computer, vol. 25, no. 12, pp. 33-44, Dec. 1992.
- B. Adler, Load balancing in the cloud: Tools, tips and techniques, http://www.rightscale. com/info center/whitepapers/ Load-Balancingin-the-Cloud.pdf, 2012
- Z. Chaczko, V. Mahadevan, S. Aslanzadeh, and C. Mcdermid, Availability and load balancing in cloud computing, presented at the 2011 International Conference on Computer and Software Modeling, Singapore, 2011.
- K. Nishant, P. Sharma, V. Krishna, C. Gupta, K. P. Singh, N. Nitin, and R. Rastogi, Load balancing of nodes in cloud using ant colony optimization, in Proc. 14th International Conference on Computer Modelling and Simulation (UKSim), Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom, Mar. 2012, pp. 28-30
- M. Randles, D. Lamb, and A. Taleb-Bendiab, A comparative study into distributed load balancing algorithms for cloud computing, in Proc. IEEE 24th International Conference on Advanced Information Networking and Applications, Perth, Australia, 2010, pp. 551- 556.
- A. Rouse, Public cloud, http://searchcloudcomputing.techtarget.com/d definition/public-cloud, 2012.
- D. MacVittie, Intro to load balancing for developers The algorithms, https://devcentral.f5.com/blogs/us/introtoload-balancing-for-developers-ndash-the- algorithms, 2012.
- S. Pi?atas and A. T. Chronopoulos, Gametheoretic static load balancing for distributed systems, Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing, vol. 71, no. 4, pp. 537-555, Apr. 2011.
- D. Grosu, A. T. Chronopoulos, and M. Y. Leung, Load balancing in distributed systems: An approach using cooperative games, in Proc. 16th IEEE Intl. Parallel and Distributed Processing Symp., Florida, USA, Apr. 2002, pp. 52-61
- S. Aote and M. U. Kharat, A game-theoretic model for dynamic load balancing in distributed systems, in Proc. The International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communication and Control (ICAC3 ’09), New York, USA, 2009, pp. 235-238. Gaochao Xu received his BEng degree
Published in : Volume 3 | Issue 7 | September-October 2017
Date of Publication : 2017-10-31
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 128-131
Manuscript Number : IJSRST173745
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
K. Mythili, P. Neelima, "Switching Different Clouds Related to the Task Execution in Cloud Environment", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 3, Issue 7, pp.128-131, September-October-2017.
Journal URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST173745