Home > Archives > IJSRST173777
Vehicle Exhaust Gas Operated AC Compressor by Using Turbocharger
Authors(3) :-Prakash Shakti, Shivam Kapdia, Mayur Solanki
The main work of this project is to use of turbocharger instead of using belt drive mechanism from engine to AC compressor. As we all know that when we use AC system at the same time when engine is started because of that the engine fuel efficiency get decreases. So to maintain the fuel efficiency of engine we were developing this system for cars as well as for the commercial vehicle.
Prakash Shakti, Shivam Kapdia, Mayur Solanki
Turbocharger, AC compressor, fuel efficiency, exhaust gas, Engine
- IJER Volume No. 5, Air conditioning powered by engine exhaust [Rakesh B K, Abhay T G, Nithya A]. Engineering & Technology (IMPACT: IJRET)ISSN (P): 2347-4599; ISSN (E): 2321-8843Vol. 4, Issue 6, Jun 2016, 21-26
- Performance Analysis of Petrol - HHO Engine , Middle East Journal of Scientific Research 12 (12): 1634-1637, 2012 [V. Jose Ananth Vino, Vyas Sunil Ramanlal and Yemmina Madhusudhan].
- Validation of Eatonite Grade Hard Facing Material In place of Satellite Grade for 150cc Engine Exhaust Valve, IJEIT Volume 2 [Ravindra N. Janjal, S.A. Sonawane]
- Method of and apparatus for recovering exhaust gas energy of internal combustion engine, UNITED STATES PATENTS, [Hideaki Kobayashi, Sakura, Japan]
- Air-conditioner for automobiles, UNITED STATES PATENT [Nobuhiko Suzuki, Konan]
- Refrigeration/air-conditioning apparatus powered by an engine exhaust gas driven turbine, UNITED STATES PATENT APPLICATION PUBLICATION, [Thomas J. Leck,Donald Bernard Bivens, Fuqin Zhao,Miroslav Rohacek]
- International Journal of Advanced Technology & Engineering Research (IJATER) Abhishek Saini, Prakash Shakti & Himanshu Kulshrestha
Published in : Volume 3 | Issue 7 | September-October 2017
Date of Publication : 2017-10-31
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 430-433
Manuscript Number : IJSRST173777
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Prakash Shakti, Shivam Kapdia, Mayur Solanki, "Vehicle Exhaust Gas Operated AC Compressor by Using Turbocharger", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 3, Issue 7, pp.430-433, September-October-2017.
Journal URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST173777