Home > Archives > IJSRST1738102
Paver Block by Using Steel Fiber and Fly Ash in Different Percent
Authors(2) :-Mayur A Patil, Dr. Nagesh L Shelke
Concrete paver blocks were first introduced in Holland in the fifties as replacement of paver bricks which had become scarce due to the post-war building construction boom. These blocks were rectangular in shape and had more or less the same size as the bricks. During the past five decades, the block shape has steadily evolved from non-interlocking to partially interlocking to fully interlocking shapes. Consequently, the pavements in which no interlocking blocks are used are designated as â€˜Concrete Block Pavement (CBP)â€™ or non-interlocking CBP, and those in which partially, or fully interlocking blocks are used are designated as â€˜Interlocking Concrete Block Pavement.
Mayur A Patil, Dr. Nagesh L Shelke
Conventional Blocks, Compressive Strength, Paver Blocks, Steel Fiber, Fly Ash.
- S. Revathi, Dr.R.Kumutha, Dr.K.Vijai, “Properties of Paver blocks with Groundnut Hush ash as Fine Aggregates”, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, Vol. 02, Issue 02, May 2015.
- Joel Santhosh, RavikantTalluri, “Manufacture Of Interlocking Concrete Paving Blocks With Fly Ash And Glass Powder”, International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology, pp. 55-64, Vol. 6, Issue 4, April (2015).
- R. C. Yeole, Dr. M. B.Varma, “Comparison of mix designs of paver blocks using waste rounded Steel Aggregates and Rubber Pad”,International? Journal Of Engineering Technology and Advanced Engineering, Vol.4, Issue 10, Oct. 2014.
- SomNathSachdeva, VanitaAggarwal, S. M. Gupta, “High volume Fly ash concrete for paver blocks”, International Journal of Civil, Environmental, Structural, Construction and Architectural Engineering,Vol. 8, No.3, 2014.
- B.K. Kashiyani, Prof. J.Pitroda, Dr. B.K.Shah, “Effect on Polypropylene fibers on Abrasion Resistance and Flexural Strength for interlocking paver block”,Volume4,Issue 5,International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology,May 2013.
- Aaron Darius Vaz, Donal Nixon D’Souza, NoothanKaliveer, Satish K.T and Amar S.M., “Geopolymer Paver Blocks”Proc. of Int. Conf. on Advances in Civil Engineering 2012.
- Radhikesh P. Nanda, Amiya K. Das, Moharana.N.C, “Stone crusher dust as a fine aggregate in Concrete for paving blocks”, International Journal of Civil and Structural engineering, Vol.1, No 3, 2010.
- Karasawa A., Suda S., Naito H. and Fujiwara H., “Application of fly ash to Concrete paving block”,Research and Development Centre, Taiheiyo Cement Corporation, Japan.
- Ganesh Tapkire, Satishparihar, PramodPatil, Hemraj R Kumava,“Recycled Plastic used in concrete Paver block”,International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology, pp 2321-7308Vol.3,Issue 9,June 2014.
- Falah A. Almottiri, “Physical Properties of Steel Fiber Reinforced Cement Composites Madewith Fly Ash”, Jordan Journal of Civil Engineering, Volume 5, No. 2, 2011.
- IS 15658-2006, “Precast concrete blocks for paving”, Bureau of Indian Standards, New Delhi, India.
Published in : Volume 3 | Issue 8 | November-December 2017
Date of Publication : 2017-12-31
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 354-358
Manuscript Number : IJSRST1738102
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Mayur A Patil, Dr. Nagesh L Shelke, "Paver Block by Using Steel Fiber and Fly Ash in Different Percent", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 3, Issue 8, pp.354-358, November-December-2017
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST1738102