Home > Archives > IJSRST1738109
Providing Security to User Confidentiality Data in Large Scale Networks
Authors(2) :-Dharavath Champla, Yasaram Ganesh
A new series of transition metal complexes of Cu(II), Ni(II) and VO(II) have been synthesized from the Schiff base (L) derived from 5- iodosalicylaldehyde and 3,3â€™,4,4â€™-tetraminobiphenyl. Structural features were obtained from their spectral and analytical data. The data show that these complexes have composition of [M2(L)]X type. (where M = (Cu(II), Ni(II), and VO(II) X=ClO4-, SO42- L = binucleating tetradendate ligand). The spectral data of the complexes suggest a squareâ€“planar geometry around the central metal ion except VO(II) complex which has squareâ€“pyramidal geometry. The redox behavior of copper and vanadyl complexes was studied by cyclic voltammetry. The pUC18 DNA cleavage study was monitored by gel electrophoresis method. The results suggest that binuclear Cu(II), Ni(II) and VO(II) complexes cleaves pUC18 DNA in presence of the oxidant H2O2. The invitro antimicrobial activities of the synthesized compounds have been tested against the gram negative and gram positive bacteriaâ€™s. The binuclear Schiff base complexes were found to be higher antibacterial activity than the free ligand.
Dharavath Champla, Yasaram Ganesh
3,3â€™,4,4â€™-tetraminobiphenyl,Schiff base, binuclear, Antimicrobial, CT-DNA.
- B. Stone-Gross, M. Cova, L. Cavallaro, B. Gilbert, M. Szydlowski, R. Kemmerer, C. Kruegel, and G. Vigna, "Your botnet is my botnet: Analysis of a botnet takeover," in CCS ’09: Proceedings of the 2009 ACM conference on computer communication security, 2009.
- D. Dagon, C. Zou, andW. Lee, "Modeling botnet propagation using time zones," in Proceedings of the 13 th Network and Distributed System Security Symposium NDSS, 2006.
- M. A. Rajab, J. Zarfoss, F. Monrose, and A. Terzis, "My botnet is bigger than yours (maybe, better than yours): why size estimates remain challenging," in Proceedings of the first conference on First Workshop on Hot Topics in Understanding Botnets, 2007.
- D. Dagon, C. C. Zou, and W. Lee, "Modeling botnet propagation using time zones," in NDSS, 2006.
- P. V. Mieghem, J. Omic, and R. Kooij, "Virus spread in networks," IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 1-14, 2009.
- Cabir, http://www.f-secure.com/en/web/labs global/2004- threat-summary.
- Ikee, http://www.f-secure.com/vdescs/ worm iphoneos ikee b.shtml.
- Brador, http://www.f-secure.com/v-descs/brador.shtml.
- S. Peng, S. Yu, and A. Yang, "Smartphone malware and its propagation modeling: A survey," IEEE Communications Surveys and Tutorials, in press, 2014.
- Z. Chen and C. Ji, "An information-theoretic view of network-aware malware attacks," IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 530- 541, 2009.
- A. M. Jeffrey, xiaohua Xia, and I. K. Craig, "When to initiate hiv therapy: A control theoretic approach," IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, vol. 50, no. 11, pp. 1213-1220, 2003.
- R. Dantu, J.W. Cangussu, and S. Patwardhan, "Fast worm containment using feedback control," IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 119-136, 2007.
Published in : Volume 1 | Issue 3 | July-August 2015
Date of Publication : 2015-08-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 176-180
Manuscript Number : IJSRST1738109
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Dharavath Champla, Yasaram Ganesh, "Providing Security to User Confidentiality Data in Large Scale Networks", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 1, Issue 3, pp.176-180, July-August-2015.
Journal URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST1738109