Home > Archives > IJSRST173828
Bicycle Based Mobile Phones Charging System Used In Wind Energy
Authors(2) :-Maharshi Singh, L. Natrayan
Renewable energy is generally defined as the energy that comes from resources which are naturally replenished on a human timescale such as sunlight, wind, rain, tides, waves and geothermal. Aspects Renewable energy replaces conventional fuels in four distinct areas: electricity generation, hot water/space heating, motor fuels, and rural (off-grid) energy services. Cell phones are small potatoes in the big picture of energy consumption. Just unplug your phone from the wall, and in the time that it takes for you to rig up this circulate your phone will be out of juice and youíll be due for a long ride. To overcome these problems the user is going introduce a new model which is combination of wind turbine and bike ride. These systems consist of a battery to make charge mobiles at any time. This battery will be recharged at the time of ride our bike with the help of wind turbine and DC generator.
Maharshi Singh, L. Natrayan
Mobile phone, charger, Renewable energy, wind turbine, battery, DC generator.
- Eltamaly, A. M. 2005 Modelling of wind turbine driving permanent magnet generator with maximum power point tracking system, Proceeding of 2nd MInia International conference for advance Trends in Engg (MICATE2005), Elminia, Egypt.
- Natrayan.L,G.Selvaraj,N.Alagirisamy,M.S.Santhosh Thermal Analysis of Engine Fins with Different Geometries, International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology (IJIRSET),DOI:10.15680/IJIRSET.2016.0505040, Vol. 5, Issue 5, May 2016, Page no: 6900-6906.
- Natrayan.L, K.Sathish Kumar, E.Aravindraj, FEA Analysis of using Para (polyarylamide) Materials in Radiator Pump Impeller, International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Research (IJMTER), Volume 03, Issue 04, [April? 2016] ISSN 2349?9745.
- Natrayan.L, M.S.Santhosh and S.Yogeshwaran, Design and Investigation of Safety Cross Stand For Scrambler, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology - Vol. 3, Issue 09, October 2016.
- A Novel Design of wind driven mobile battery charger by K.Sudhakar & Priyanka Saxena, International Journal of Science, Engineering and Technology Research (IJSETR),March 2013.
- Natrayan.L, R.Prabhu , Vehicle Compartment Heat Control Using Phase Change Materials, International Journal for Research in Applied Science & Engineering Technology - Vol 4 , Issue IX , ISSN : 2321-9653, September 2016.
- Dongbing Zhang, Designing A SEPIC Converter”(SNVA168E?May 2006-Revised April 2013)
- Natrayan.L, P.Sakthivel, T.Amalesh, Design and Finite Element Analysis of Industrial Radial Flow Impeller. International Journal of Advanced Research, ISSN 2320-5407, DOI: 10.21474/IJAR01, Page no 1525-1531, Vol 4, Issue 4, April 2016.
Published in : Volume 3 | Issue 8 | November-December 2017
Date of Publication : 2017-12-31
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 268-272
Manuscript Number : IJSRST173828
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Maharshi Singh, L. Natrayan, "Bicycle Based Mobile Phones Charging System Used In Wind Energy", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 3, Issue 8, pp.268-272, November-December-2017
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST173828