Home > Archives > IJSRST173831
A Modern Study on Progressions & Issues of Web Applications Development in Small Firms
Authors(3) :-Anju Kalwar, Dr. Reema Ajmera, Dr. C. S. Lamba
In the modern digital era, Web based applications and internet is one of the most sources of statistics and have become as an essential part of each and every working field with daily life of its users. Since the age of internet due to ever growing business needs numerous applications have been transcribed from non-web to web based and related diligence has foresees recurring changes in the desires and application architecture throughout their lifecycle. The success of designed application highly determined by a model that has organizes and enables the identification of WBA quality perspectives. Model-driven approach for web application development is an important topic in software engineering. There are many existing tools to support model-driven engineering for web application development. However, most tools and techniques are complex and not very practical when it comes to real-life usage. This paper explores state of the art work on web applications development with its surviving methods. Additionally spring the current research issues of this field.
Anju Kalwar, Dr. Reema Ajmera, Dr. C. S. Lamba
Web Applications, Software Engineering, Agile Methodology, Web, Scrum
- Haroon Altarawneh, Asim El Shiekh “A Theoretical Agile Process Framework for Web Applications Development in Small Software Firms” Sixth International Conference on Software Engineering Research, Management and Applications, IEEE, 2008, pp.-125-132.
- Doaa Nabil, Abeer Mosad, Hesham A. Hefny “Web-Based Applications quality factors: A survey and a proposed conceptual model” Egyptian Informatics Journal Elsevier, 2011, pp.? 211?217.
- S. Ceri, P. Fraternali, A. Bongio, M. Brambilla, S. Comai, M. Matera. Designing Data-intensive Web Applications, Morgan Kaufmann Publishers, 2003.
- J. Conallen. BuildingWeb Applications with UML, Harlow, UK: Addison-Wesley Longman, 1999.
- H. W. Gellersen, M. Gaedke. Object oriented web application development. IEEE Internet Computing, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 60?68, 1999.
- A. Knapp, N. Koch, G. Zhang. Modeling the structure of web applications with argouwe. In Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Web Engineering, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Spinger, vol. 3140, pp. 771?72, 2004.
- R Kettelerij, Faculty of Science, University of Amsterdam, www.science.uva.n, 2006.
- O. I. Eldai, A. H. M. H. Ali, and S. Ravi raja, World Academy of Science and Technology; Oct 2008, Volume 46, (190).
- C. Bellettini, A. Marchetto, and A. Trentini, 19th ACM Symposium on Applied Computing (SAC2004), Nicosia, 2004.
- Scacchi, Walt. "Process models in software engineering." Encyclopedia of software engineering (2001).
- Jalote, Pankaj, Aveejeet Palit, Priya Kurien, and V. T. Peethamber. "A Process Model for Iterative Software Development." Infosys Technologies Limited Electronics City, Bangalore-561 229 (2003).
- Kappel, Gerti, Elke Michlmayr, Birgit Pr?ll, Siegfried Reich, and Werner Retschitzegger. Web engineering?old wine in new bottles?. Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2004.
- Pressman R.S., „Software Engineering: A Practitioner?s Perspective?, 5th ed., McGraw- Hill, New York, 2000, pp. 769-798.
- Boehm B, „A Spiral Model of Software Development and Enhancement?, ACM SIGSOFT Software Engineering Notes, ACM, 11(4):14-24, August 1986.
- Jawadekar,W, Software Engineering: principles and practice, McGraw- Hill, New York, computer engineering series, 2004.
- Matharu, Gurpreet Singh, Anju Mishra, Harmeet Singh, and Priyanka Upadhyay. "Empirical Study of Agile Software Development Methodologies: A Comparative Analysis." ACM SIGSOFT Software Engineering Notes 40, no. 1 (2015): 1-6.
- Mr. D. T. T. Vijaya Kumar & Ms. M. Sowmyavani “Agile Software Development: A Case Study of Web Application” Global Journal of Computer Science and Technology Software & Data Engineering Volume 12 Issue 14 Version 1.0 Year 2012, pp. 19-24.
- Soundararajan S, Arthur JD, “A soft-structured agile framework for larger scale systems development”, Proceedings of 16th Annual IEEE international Conference and Workshop on the Engineering of Computer Based Systems (14?16 April 2009). ECBS. IEEE Computer Society: Washington DC, 2009; 187?195.
- Pritha Guha, Kinjal Shah, Shiv Shankar Prasad Shukla and Shweta Singh, “incorporating agile with MDA case study: online polling system”, International Journal of Software Engineering & Applications (IJSEA), Vol.2, No.4, October 2011.
- Y.-C. Huang, C.-P. Chu, Z.-A. Lin, and M. Matuschek, “Transformation from web PSM to code,” Proc. Int. Conf. Distributed Multimedia Systems (DMS), 2009.
- I-C. Hsu, “Visual modeling for web 2.0 applications using model driven architecture approach,” Simulation Modelling Practice and Theory, vol. 31, Feb 2013, pp. 63-76.
- S. Kaewkao and T. Senivongse, “A model-driven development of webbased applications on Google App Engine platform,” Proc. 10th National Conf. Computing and Information Technology (NCCIT 2014), Bangkok, Thailand, 8-9 May 2014, pp. 140-145 (in Thai).
- S. A. Mubin and A. H. Jantan, “A UML 2.0 profile web design framework for modeling complex web application,” Proc. 2014 Int. Conf. Information Technology and Multimedia (ICIMU), 2014, pp. 324-329.
- M. Kataria, R. Yadav, and A. Khunteta, “A component-centric UML based approach for modeling the architecture of web applications,” Int. J. Recent Research and Review, vol. V, Mar 2013, pp. 22-27.
- Ridi Ferdiana “Agile Software Engineering Framework for Evaluating Mobile Application Development” International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research Volume 3, Issue 12, December-2012, pp.-1-5.
- Martin Tomanek, Radim Cermak and Zdenek Smutny “A Conceptual Framework for web Development Projects Based on Project Management and Agile Development Principles” 10th European Conference on Management Leadership and Governance (ECMLG), Zagreb, Republic of Croatia, 13-14 November 2014.
- Erdogan Dogdu, Sherzod Hakimov, Semih Yumusak “A Data-Model Driven Web Application Development Framework” Proc. of the 52nd ACM Southeast Conference, 2014.
- M. Wasim Raja, Dr. K. Nirmala “Agile Development Methods for Online Training Courses Web Application Development” International Journal of Applied Engineering Research ISSN 0973-4562 Volume 11, Number 4 (2016) pp 2601-2606.
- ?Nitin Uikey, Ugrasen Suman “A Lifecycle Model for Web-based Application Development: Incorporating Agile and Plan-driven Methodology” International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 ? 8887) Volume 117 ? No. 19, May 2015
- Wutthichai Chansuwath, Twittie Senivongse “A Model-Driven Development of Web Applications Using AngularJS Framework” International Conference on Information Systems, IEEE, June 26-29, 2016.
- ?Kamran Rasheed, Muhammad Imran, Muhammad Noman, Muhammad Iqbal “A Study On Traditional And Evolutionary Software Development Models” International Journal Of Scientific & Technology Research Volume 6, Issue 07, July 2017, Pp.-214-218.
Published in : Volume 3 | Issue 8 | November-December 2017
Date of Publication : 2017-12-31
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 95-99
Manuscript Number : IJSRST173831
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Anju Kalwar, Dr. Reema Ajmera, Dr. C. S. Lamba, "A Modern Study on Progressions & Issues of Web Applications Development in Small Firms ", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 3, Issue 8, pp.95-99, November-December-2017
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST173831