Home > Archives > IJSRST173860
Approach to Achieving GRIHA Existing Building Rating for Administrative Block of RGPV
Authors(2) :-Palak Tiwari, Dr. Pankaj Jain
In today's era, the way industrialization is ramping up so as pollution is also increasing. As a result of this, the demand for sustainable building is day by day is increasing. Today's need of healthy eco-friendly environment. The main motive of this paper is to examine and analyze the approaches which the ordinary building can achieve the rating of GRIHA. In this paper, we have compared various parameters of GRIHA EXISTING BUILDING with the existing administrative block of RGPV. After the analysis, we have proposed majors so that RGPV block can achieve the standards, intents to achieve maximum rating by GRIHA, building management must follow and implement these suggestions.
Palak Tiwari, Dr. Pankaj Jain
GRIHA, RGPV, Rating, Administrative Block
- WGBC. 2017. about Green Building. [ONLINE] Available at: http://www.worldgbc.org/what-green-building. [Accessed 1 October 2017].
- "(Kibert, 2008) Kibert, C. J.2008. Sustainable Construction: Green Building Design and Delivery. 2 ed U.S: JOHN WILEY"
- Seth, S. 2014. Abridged Reference Guide.,3rd ed. Hyderabad: Indian green building council.
- J. Burnett, W. a., 2008.Benchmarking energy use assessment of HK-BEAM, BREEAM and LEED.ELSEVIER, 43(11), pp. 1882-1891.
- Bassi, S., 2017. Shashwat (Transforming Habitats). 3rd ed. New Delhi: GRIHA council.
- GRIHA. 2017. SVA GRIHA. [ONLINE] Available at: http://www.grihaindia.org/?t=Green_Rating_for_Integrated_Habitat_Assessment#&Green_Rating_for_Integrated_Habitat_Assessment. [Accessed 11 September 2017].
- Rani, S., 2017. GRIHA for existing building. 1st ed. AGRIHA COUNCIL PUBLICATION: the energy and resources institute (TERI).
- http://nsitonline.in/wp-new-site/life-nsit/. 2016. NSITonline. [ONLINE] Available at: http://nsitonline.in/wp-new-site/life-nsit/. [Accessed 1 August 2017].
- GRIHA. 2017. GRIHA FOR EXISTING BUILDING RATING. [ONLINE] Available?? at: http://grihaindia.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=131. [Accessed 4 September 2017].
- RGPV. 2017. About Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya. [ONLINE] Available at: https://www.rgpv.ac.in/AboutRGTU/AboutRGPV.aspx. [Accessed 21 August 2017].
Published in : Volume 1 | Issue 1 | March-April 2015
Date of Publication : 2015-03-31
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 54-64
Manuscript Number : IJSRST173860
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Palak Tiwari, Dr. Pankaj Jain, "Approach to Achieving GRIHA Existing Building Rating for Administrative Block of RGPV", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 1, Issue 1, pp.54-64, March-April-2015
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST173860