Home > Archives > IJSRST173864
A Brief History of India : Ancient, Medieval and Modern History
Authors(1) :-Dr. Anand Kumar
The history of India provides both an inspiration and a challenge to the historian. It inspires by its vast range and scope, its color, its variety, its rich cluster of personalities; it challenges with its complexities, its long periods of obscurity, its unfamiliar movements, and its stark contrasts between luxury and poverty, between gentleness and cruelty, creation and destruction. To the few for gorgeous processions What's more rainbow display there were a significant number with mud huts Also a handful about rice alternately millet a day, for those smoldering paradise for An shade and the smothering tidy to aroma. Indian historical backdrop will be similarly as of age as the history from claiming humankind. Artifacts dating back to as much as 500, 000 years have been found. India's history and society will be ancient administration Also dynamic, spanning once again of the starting about human progress. Starting for a complex society along the Indus stream What's more On cultivating groups in the southern grounds for India. The historical backdrop about India will be one punctuated Eventually Tom's perusing steady integrative for migrating people groups and with those different societies that encompass India. Put in the focal point of Asia, historical backdrop clinched alongside India is a junction for societies from china will Europe, and the mossy cup oak critical Asian association for those societies about Africa. India is a land of religions, languages and customs. Many religions are flourishing here since longback, which have their own traditions and beliefs. Consequently India is a multi-religious and multi-culturalcountry from its identified history. It was never mono-religious or mono-cultural. The number of invasionsand incursions from Aryans to Mughals added to religious, cultural and linguistic pluralism. Britishcolonialism also contributed to its cultural and religious multiplicity. Therefore with every invasion andincursion Indian society became more and more complex and rich. Possibly no other society of the worldis as multi-cultural and multi-religious as Indian society. Indian society is like a mighty river fed with numerous tributaries and themain stream flows on and on. Therefore, Indian society is very rich, and well known for wisdom and great thoughts.
History of India, Disintegrate, Renunciation, Orthodoxy, Obscurity.
- A Brief Survey of Indian History: Sakuntala, Pacific, 2010,
- A Study of Modern Indian History : 1757-1947 : Ganeswar Nayak, Anmol, 2003
- A Survey of Recent Studies on Modern Indian History : K K Datta, Firma KLM, 1981
- Ancient Indian History : Sangh Mittra and S.R. Bakshi, Commonwealth, 2003
- Ancient Indian History : Ramprakash Mathur, MurariLal and Sons, 2006,
- Ancient Indian History : Animesh Mullick, Wisdom Press, 2012,
- Ancient Indian History : P. Ganesan , Sharada Publishing House, 2016
- Encyclopedia of Indian History (3 Vols-Set) : Animesh Mullick, Dominant, 2005
- Encyclopaedia of Indian History : Ancient, Medieval, Modern (4 Vols-Set) : Prakash Chander, APH, 1999
- Encyclopaedia of Indian History : Land, People, Culture and Civilization (30 Vols-Set) : Anil Saxena, Anmol, 2006
- Encyclopaedia of Modern Indian History: Vols. I to V : S.R. Bakshi and S.R. Sharma, Sublime Publications, 2010
- Essays in Indian History : Towards a Marxist Perception : Irfan Habib, Tulika, 2005
- Impact of British Raj on Indian History: Naunihal Singh, Zenith Books International, 2008
- Indian History: Ramprakash Mathur, Murari Lal & Sons, 2006.
- ?Indian History: A Russian Viewpoint: Edited by Eugenia Vanina, Pragati Publications, 2003.
- Indian History: Ancient and Medieval: Encyclopaedia Britannica, 2003.
- Indian History: Ancient to British Period: E.W. Thompson, Reprint Pub, 2004.
- Indian History: Modern: NonicaDatta, Encyclopaedia Britannica, 2003.
- Medieval Indian History: Sangh Mittra and S.R. Bakshi, Commonwealth, 2003.
- Medieval Indian History: Ramprakash Mathur, MurariLal and Sons, 2006.
- Medieval Indian History: K.N. Chitnis, Atlantic Publishers, 2008.
- Medieval Indian History: AnimeshMullick, Dominant, 2011.
- Modern Indian History: Ramprakash Mathur, MurariLal and Sons, 2006.
- Modern Indian History: Animesh Mullick, Wisdom Press, 2012.
- Modern Indian History: V. D. Mahajan, S. Chand Publisher, 2010.
Published in : Volume 1 | Issue 1 | March-April 2015
Date of Publication : 2015-04-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 65-72
Manuscript Number : IJSRST173864
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Dr. Anand Kumar , "A Brief History of India : Ancient, Medieval and Modern History", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 1, Issue 1, pp.65-72, March-April-2015
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST173864