Home > Archives > IJSRST173874
A Comparative Study of the Achievement of Girls and Boys of Primary Schools having EDUSAT
The present study reveals that the Satellites can provide education to villages which are not well connected, or where there is no school and no teacher, where the school times are not convenient, or where the family moves from one place of employment to another. Satellite based system can provide easy and flexible connectivity, audio-visual education materials to improve quality and they can make learning interesting. So the students can get high achievement through by using the Edusat in schools. So the study shows that there is positive impact of using EDUSAT on students.
EDUSAT, Achievement, Primary school, students
- Loewenstein, G.(1994). The Psychology of curiosity: A review and reinterpretation, Psychological Bulletin, 116(1):75-98.
- Madan, Meenu (2009). Effective of Multimedia Teaching Programmes for teaching of English, Ph.D. Education, M.D. University, Rohtak.
- Maw, Wallace H. and Maw, Ethel W. (1977). Nature and Assessment of Human Curiosity. Chapter XII in Advances in Psychological Assessment.Paul McReynolds (Ed.) Jossey-Bass Ltd., London, pp.535-36.
- Mayer, R.E. and Gallini, J.K. (2007). Narration Versus on-Screen Text in Multimedia Learning, Berlin.
- McWhirter and Michael Edwin (1991). The Effect of Level One Video Disc Technology on Sixth Grade Student Achievement in Science, Dissertation Abstracts International, No.5, p.1719-A.
- Miller, B. (1991). A review of the qualitative research on multi-grade instruction, Research in Rural Education, 7 (2): 3-13.
- Ogawa, T. (1977), Learning from educational television. Abstracted in Survey of Educational Television (Udaya-Bhanu), New Delhi: Ministry of Education and Social Welfare, Government of India.
- Olson, K. Camp, C., & Fuller, D. (1984). Curiosity and need for cognition. Psychological Reports, 54:71-74.
Published in : Volume 3 | Issue 8 | November-December 2017
Date of Publication : 2017-12-31
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 318-322
Manuscript Number : IJSRST173874
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Deepika, "A Comparative Study of the Achievement of Girls and Boys of Primary Schools having EDUSAT", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 3, Issue 8, pp.318-322, November-December-2017
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST173874