Home > Archives > IJSRST173921
Studies on the General Parameters from Soil Sample in Shrirampur Tehashil. Dist : Ahmednagar, (M.S.), India
Authors(5) :-M. D. Sangale, D. V. Sonawane, A. K. Deshmukh, K. B.Gavhane, R. R. Pawar
In ten soil samples of cultivating area in Ahmednagar District of Maharashtra, general parameters along with physico-chemical parameters have been studied. All the soil series are free from salinity hazards. Most of the soil samples contain excess general parameters like carbon, boron, sulphur, phosphorous, potassium, nitrogen, molybdenum, fluoride, calcium.
M. D. Sangale, D. V. Sonawane, A. K. Deshmukh, K. B.Gavhane, R. R. Pawar
Soil quality, Physico-chemical parameters, parameters.
- Sonawane D. V., Lawande S. P., Gaikwad V. B. and Kuchekar S. R., Impact of Industrial Waste Water on Soil Quality and Organic Matter Around Kurkumbh Industrial Area, Daund, Pune District, (MS).", Int. J. Chem. Sci., 8 (1), 97 (2010).
- Sonawane D. V., Sangale M. D., Gaikwad D. N. and Kuchekar S. R., Determination of water quality index in industrial area of walunj MIDC Aurangabad Maharashtra, India, International journal of advanced scientific and technical research, 4 (3), 869 (2014).
- Sonawane D. V., Sangale M. D., Gaikwad D. N. and Kuchekar S. R., Studies on the status of available micronutrients for plant growth in different soil series of bhima river lower basin at siddhatek in ahmednagar district (Maharashtra), Int. j. Chem. Sci., 12(3), 1081 (2014).
- Sonawane D. V., Sangale M. D., Gaikwad D. N., "Assesment of Water Quality Index for Ground Water from Shrigonda Taluka, Ahmednagar District, (MS), India, Recent Trends in Chemical and Environmental Science, 248 (2016).
- Sonawane D. V., Lawande S. P., Gaikwad V. B. and Kuchekar S. R., Studies on Ground Water Quality Around Kurkumbh Industrial Area, Daund, Pune District, (MS)", Rasayan J. Chem., 2 (2) 421 (2009).
- APHA, American Public Health Association, Standard method for examination of water & wastewater specifications, Washington DC, 6, 19th Edition, (2003).
- Ramakrishniah, C. R., Sadashivam C., and Ranganna, G., Assessment of Water Quality Index for the Groundwater in Tumkur Taluka, Karnataka State, India, E-Journal of Chemistry, 6(2), 523, (2009).
- Nirdosh Patil, Atiq Ahmed, Sureshbabu H., Kottureshwar N M, Jayashree, M., Nijalingappa J., Study on the Physico-Chemical characteristics of ground water of Gulbarga City (Karnataka).m, International Journal of Applied Biology & Pharmaceutical Technology, 1(2), 519, (2010).
- Bureau of Indian Standards, (IS 10500:1991), Edition 2 (1), (1993).
Published in : Volume 3 | Issue 9 | November-December 2017
Date of Publication : 2017-12-15
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 106-108
Manuscript Number : IJSRST173921
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
M. D. Sangale, D. V. Sonawane, A. K. Deshmukh, K. B.Gavhane, R. R. Pawar, "Studies on the General Parameters from Soil Sample in Shrirampur Tehashil. Dist : Ahmednagar, (M.S.), India", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 3, Issue 9, pp.106-108, November-December-2017.
Journal URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST173921