Home > Archives > IJSRST173924
Dilution Effect on the Thermodynamic Parameters of some Transition Metal Salt by Viscosity Method
Authors(3) :-R. R. Tayade, S. B. Rathod, M. P. Wadekar
The physical properties such as densities, specific viscosities of CaCl2, MnCl2 and NiCl2 at different concentration in the range (1x10-2 M to 6x10-4 M) in aqueous medium at temperature 299K, 305K and 311K are reported. The experimental data shows, the effect of concentration of solute on viscosity in aqueous medium which gives idea about the molecular interactions present in different solutions. Appreciable molecular interactions have been observed between the Chloride salt of Ca2+, Mn2+ & Ni2+ and water. The thermodynamic parameters ?G, ?S and ?H for the dissolution of CaCl2, MnCl2 and NiCl2 were calculated from values of viscosity and densities at different temperatures such as 299K, 305K and 311K in aqueous medium. The experimental data gives the idea about effect of temperature on the molecular interaction and structural changes in solute.
R. R. Tayade, S. B. Rathod, M. P. Wadekar
Specific Viscosity, Density, Thermodynamic Parameters, Thermodynamic Parameters ?G, ?S and ?H, Chloride Salt of Ca2+, Mn2+ & Ni2+.
- H.A. Zarei, F. Jalili, “Densities and derived thermodynamic properties of (2methoxyethanol + 1-propanol, or 2-propanol, or 1, 2-propandiol) at temperatures from T=(293.15 to 343.15)K”, J.Chem.Thermodyn., vol. 39,no.1, pp. 55-56, (2007).
- M.J.Iqbal, M.A.Chaudhry, “Thermodynamic study of three pharmacologically significant drugs: Density, viscosity, and refractive index measurements at different temperatures”, J.Chem. Thermodyn., vol.41,no.2, pp.221-226, 2009.
- Y. Yelena, Grinberg, ”Magnesium Chloride Solution for molecular biology”, Journal of neurochemistry, vol.122,pp.122, 2012.
- Antimo Migliaccio,”Magnesium Chloride Solution for molecular biology”,Methods in molecular biology, vol.776,pp.776, 2011.
- M. P. Wadekar, A. S. Shrirao and R. R. Tayade, “Effect of change in concentration of solute and solvent on molar refraction and polarizability constant of some thiopyrimidine derivatives”, Der Pharma Chemica, vol.6, no.6, pp.90-96, 2014.
- R. B. Barry, F. M. Irving. J.Phys.Chem., vol 73, pp. 2060, 1969. ?????????
- S. S, Dhondge, S. P. Zodape, D. V. Parwate, “Volumetric and viscometric studies of some drugs in aqueous solutions at different temperatures”J.Chem. Thermodynamics, vol.48,pp.207, 2012.
- B. R. Breslan, J. F. Miller, J.Phys.Chem., vol.74, pp.1956, 1970.
- V.Vand, “Viscosity of Solutions and Suspensions. I. Theory” J. Phys. Colloid. Chem., vol.52, no.2,pp. 277-299, 1948.?????
- G. Jones, M. J. Dole, “the viscosity of aqueous solutions of strong electrolytes with special reference to barium chloride”, J.Am.Chem. Soc., vol. 51, no.10, pp.2950-2964, 1929.
Published in : Volume 3 | Issue 9 | November-December 2017
Date of Publication : 2017-12-15
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 120-126
Manuscript Number : IJSRST173924
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
R. R. Tayade, S. B. Rathod, M. P. Wadekar, "Dilution Effect on the Thermodynamic Parameters of some Transition Metal Salt by Viscosity Method", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 3, Issue 9, pp.120-126, November-December-2017.
Journal URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST173924