Home > Archives > IJSRST173941
Ifluence of Vam (Glomus Fasciculum) Inoculation on Protein Content Of Black Gram (Vigna Mungo (L.) Hepper)
Authors(1) :-A. M. Kanade
Result of experiments conducted on Vigna mungo (L.) Hepper. a legume crop to study the effect of VAM inoculation on protein content have been described in present research. The plants were grown in non sterilized and sterilized soil to obtain results of inoculated VAM, Glomus fasciculatum (Tha) Geared and Trap. along with native VAMs. Marked increase in protein content in VAM inoculated plants supplied with recommended phosphates in both sterilized and non sterilized soils were observed. There was visible increase in total grain Biomass per plant in VAM inoculated plants supplied with recommended phosphates in comparison with controlled set.
VAM, Vigna mungo (L.) Hepper, Protein content
- A. M. Kanade (2012)c Influence of Glomus aggregatum (VAM) on Vegetative & Reproductive parameters of Punica indica, Linn NCBBC, 2012 (1) PP 121-123.
- Bagyraj, D. J. and Manjunath, A., (1980). Response of crop plants to VAM(G. fasciculata) inoculation in un sterile Indian soil J. Soil Biol. Ecol. 85: (1) 33-36
- Bagyraj, D. J. and PowellC. L. (1985) Effect of VA Mycorrizal inoculation and fertilizer application on growth of Marigold New Zealand J. of Agril. Res.? 28:169-173
- Costa, N. D. L.,Dionisio, J. A. and Anhinoni, I.(1989). Influence of VAMF Sources and levels of Pon the growth of Oat forage. PesqAgropecu. Bras. 28 (8): 979-986.
- Gerdemann, J. W. and Nicolson, T. H. (1963). Spores of Mycorrhizal Endogone species extracted from the soil by wet sieving and decanting. Trans Br. Mycol. Soc. 46: 235-244.
- Hayman, D. S. and Mosse, B. (1971). Plant growth responses to VAM I. Growth of endogone inoculated plants in phosphate deficient soils. New Phytol. 70 : 19-27
- Iqbal, S. H. Samina, T. and Ahmed, J. S. (1980). Effect of VAM association on growth of Rice (Oryza sativa) under field conditions. Biologia(Lahore). 24 (3): 357-366.
- Joseph, U.., Patel, C. R. and Kothari, I. L.(1997). Impact of VAM colonization on cereal crops (maize and Pearl millet) raised in petroeffluent irrigated fields. Plant structure and Morphogenesis.151-161.
- Kanade A. M (2012)b Influence of VAM (Glomus Fasciculatum) on vegetative and reproductive of Setaria italic, Beau. An international Journal Flora and Founa (18):2 pp 209-212.
- Kanade A. M (2015) Influence of VAM (Glomus Fasciculatum) on seedling growth in Buchanania lanzan Spreng. (Chironji) International research Journal of Commerce, Management and Social Science 5(1) 279-281.
- Kanade A. M. (2012)a, Influence of VAM Inoculation on vegetative and reproductive Parameters of Sesbania grandiflora, Perz An International Journal Advances in Plant Sciences PP 83-85.
- Kanade A. M. and Bhosale R. S. (2010) Influence of VAM (Glomus fasciculatum) on Vegetative and reproductive Parameters of Elusine coracona, Garth, Fruct. An International Journals Flora & Founa, PP 152-154.
- Kanade AM and Bhosale RS (2013)c Influence of VAM (Glomus fasciculum) on Vegetative and Reproductive Parameters of Cassia tora Linn. in Int. J. of Life Sciences 2(4).
- Kanade, A. M.? and Bhosale, R. S. (2013)a. Influence of VAM (Glomus fasiculatum) and Rhizobium on Vegetative and reproductive Parameters of Dolichos lab-lab, Linn. Ad. Plant. Sci. 26(II): 561-566.
- Kanade, A. M. and Bhosale, R. S. (2013)b. Influence of VAM (Glomus fasiculatum) and Rhizobium on Vegetative and reproductive Parameters of Sida acuta, Burm. International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research. 7(2): 27-29.
- Kanade, A.M. (2013) Influence of VAM (Glomus fasciculum) on Vegetative growth Parameters of Spinaceae oleracea Linn. And Trigonella foenum, Linn. Ad. Plant. Sci. 26(II): 567-569.
- Kanade, A.M. (2014) Influence of VAM (Glomus fasciculum) on Vegetative Parameters of Amaranthus blitum, Linn. Procedding of International Conference on Environmental Issues and Sustainable Development, 54-57.
- Khadge, B. R., Iga, L.L. and Mew, T. W. (1992). Effect of VAM inoculums carryover on the successive cropping of Maize and Mungbean. Plant soil. 140 (2): 303-309.
- Lowry O.H., Rosebrowgh N. J., Farr A. L. and Randall R.J. Protein measurement with the help of folin phenol reagent.J.Biol.chem., 1951; 193: 265-275.
- Mesbaul Alam, K. M.,? Shamim Mia, Tahmina Akter and Uddin, M. S. (2015) Screening for market price, protein and sugar contents in ten different varieties of pulse produced and consumed in Bangladesh Sch. Acad. J. Biosci., 2015; 3(1B):92-97.
- Mosse, B., Hayman, D. S. and Ide, G. J.?? (1969). Growth response in plants in unsterilized soil to inoculation with VAM. Nature. 224: 1013-1032.
- Okon, I. E., Osunobi, O. and Sanginga, N. (1996). VAM effects on Glericidia sepum and Senna siamea in a fallowed alley cropping system. Agroforestry systems. 33 (2): 165-175
- Saif, S. R. and Khan, A. G. (1977). Effects of VAM association on growth of cereals, III. Effect on Barley growth. Plant Sci.47 (1): 17-26.
- USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference. US Department of Agriculture, Mungo beans, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vigna_mungo
- Wang, H.,Wu, G.and Li, H. (1989). Effect of VAM on growth of Phaseolus aureus and its water use. Acta Pedol Sin 23(4): 393-400.
Published in : Volume 3 | Issue 9 | November-December 2017
Date of Publication : 2017-12-15
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 202-206
Manuscript Number : IJSRST173941
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
A. M. Kanade , "Ifluence of Vam (Glomus Fasciculum) Inoculation on Protein Content Of Black Gram (Vigna Mungo (L.) Hepper)", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 3, Issue 9, pp.202-206, November-December-2017
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST173941