Home > Archives > IJSRST173953
Physico-Chemical Analysis of Ground Water Quality of Narayangaon Area Tal- Junnar Dist- Pune Maharashtra
Authors(2) :-Kavita G Sonawane, Shantanu S Thakare
The Bore wells underground water samples were collected from Narayangaon Area in summer and rainy seasons. These sixteen samples were collected from difference places nearby Narayangaon area for analysed their Physico-Chemical characteristics. The water quality were determined from eight area such as, (Warulwadi A1, Anandwadi A2, Kukadi ColonyA3, Thakarwadi A4, Gunjalwadi A5, Manjarwadi A6, Narayanwadi A7 and Khodad A8) In physico-chemical analysis various parameter were studied such as turbidity, alkalinity pH,TDS, COD, OD, sulphate, chloride hardness and temperature. These parameter are useful for determine quality of ground water. The result were compared with the drinking water guidelines of WHO. It was concluded that the water quality in the investigation area is found to be suitable for drinking only in few location.
Kavita G Sonawane, Shantanu S Thakare
Ground Water, Physico- Chemical, Water Quality Parameters
- Dr.C.Nagamani"Physico-chemical analysis of water? samples,"International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research,(ISSN2229-5518) Volume 6, Issue 1,January-2015.
- J. Dharmaraja, S. Vadivel, E. Ganeshkarthick "Physico- Chemical Analysis of Ground Water Samples of Selected Districts of Tamilnadu And Kerala, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research,(ISSN2277-8616) Volume 5, Issue 1,June-2012.
- Joshua NizelHalder, M. Nazrul Islam "Water pollution and its Impact on the Human Health,"Journal of Environment and Human, (ISSN 2373-8332), Volume 2, No. 1. pp 36-45January-2015.
- BasavarajaSimpi, S. M. Giremath, KSN Murthy, K.N. ChandrashekarappaAnil N Patel, E.T.Puttiah, "Analysis of Water Quality Using Physico-Chemical Parameters Hosahalli Tank in Shimoga District, Karnataka, India," Global Journal of Science Frontier Research,(? ISSN: 0975-5896), Volume 11, Issue 3 pp 31-34 May-2011.
- R.Shyamala, M.Shanthi and P.Lalitha, "Physicochemical Analysis of Borewell? Water Samples of Telungupalayam Area in? Coimbatore District, Tamilnadu, India," E-Journal of Chemistry, (ISSN: 0973-4945), Vol. 5, No.4, pp. 924-929, October 2008.
- T. Subramani S. Krishnan P. K. Kumaresan, "Study of Groundwater Quality with GIS Application for CoonoorTaluk in Nilgiri District,’’International Journal of Modern Engineering Research, (ISSN: 2249-6645), Vol.2, Issue.3, Vol.2, Issue.3, pp-586-592, May-June 2012.397-405 (2015).
- Khwaja M. Anwar, AggarwalVanita, "Analysis Of Groundwater Quality Using Statistical Techniques: A Case Study Of Aligarh City (India)," International Journal of Technical Research and Applications, (ISSN: 2320-8163), Volume 2, Issue 5, PP. 100-106 (Sep-Oct 2014).
- Monika Trivedi, M.K. Singh and JyotiJadaun, "Analysis of Groundwater Quality Using Statistical Techniqes: A Case Study of Dholpur, Rajesthan (INDIA)," Internation Journal of Research in Chemistry and Environment, (ISSN: 2248-9649) Vol.7 Issue 3 pp. 33-40 July2017.
- Jha P. and Barat S, "Hydrobiological study of Lake Mirik in Darjeeling," Himalayas, J Environ. Biol., 24(3): 339-344 (2003).
- Trivedi R.K. and Goel P.K., Chemical and Biological methods for water pollution studies, Environ. Publication, 230 (1984).
- Tidame S.K. and Shinde S.S., Studies on seasonal variations in physicochemical parameters of the temple pond Nasik district (M.S.), India, Int. Multidiciplinary, Res. Journal, 2(5): 29-39 (2012).
- World Health Organization (WHO) International Standards for drinking water, Geneva, Switzerland. 1994
- Indian Standard Drinking Water ? Specification 2012
- Guide Manual: Water and Waste Water Analysis" Central Pollution Control Board, Government of India.
Published in : Volume 3 | Issue 9 | November-December 2017
Date of Publication : 2017-12-15
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 269-273
Manuscript Number : IJSRST173953
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Kavita G Sonawane, Shantanu S Thakare
, "Physico-Chemical Analysis of Ground Water Quality of Narayangaon Area Tal- Junnar Dist- Pune Maharashtra", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 3, Issue 9, pp.269-273, November-December-2017.
Journal URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST173953