Home > Archives > IJSRST173956
Biological Evolution of Metal Amide Complexes
Authors(4) :-Raja Ram, S.K. Yadav, H.S.Bhandari ,N. Bhojak
The Present research work describes biological activity of amide group containing ligands and their Mn(II), Ni(II), Co(II) and Cu(II) complexes against E.coli and S.aureus. The standard disc diffusion method has been employed for investigations. The data obtained during study has been correlated for structure activity relationship and a trend has been pointed for a series of complexes.
Raja Ram, S.K. Yadav, H.S.Bhandari ,N. Bhojak
Antibacterial, Transition Metal
- Garg BS, Bhojak N, Sharma RK, Bist JS, et al. Separation and pre concentration of metal ions and their estimation in vitamin, steel and milk sample using o-vanillin-immobilized silica gel. Talanta 1999; 48(1): 49-55.
- Garg BS, Bhojak N, Nandan D, et al.? Micellar spectrofluormetric determination of lead (II) in natural water, waste water and egg samples with N-(2?-pyridyl)-2-hydroxybenzamide. Ind. J. Chem. 2005; 44A: 1504.
- Bhojak N, Gudasaria DD, Khiwani N, et al. Microwave Assisted Synthesis Spectral and Antibacterial Investigations on Complexes of Mn(II) With Amide Containing Ligands. E-Journal of Chemistry 2007; 4(2):232-237.
- Raja Ram, Verma KK, and Bhojak N et al. Microwave assisted synthesis, spectral and antibacterial investigations on complexes of Co (II) with amide containing ligands. International Journal of New Technologies in Science and Engineering. 2015;2(6):92-100.
- Verma KK, Soni Gupta P, Bhojak N et al. Microwave Assisted Synthesis, Characterisation and Anti microbial activities of few Cobalt(II)Thiosemicarbazones Complexes. World Journal of pharmacy and pharmaceutical sciences 2015; 4(11):1673-1683.
- Raja Ram, Verma KK, Bhojak N et al.? Microwave assisted synthesis, spectral and antibacterial investigations on complexes of Ni(II) with amide group containing ligands. IARJSET 2015; 2(11): 40-43.
- Singh B and Bhojak N Microwave assisted synthesis, spectral and antibacterial investigations on complexes of Mn(II) with amide containing ligands. RJC 2008; 1(1):105-109.
- Yadav N, Bhojak N Microwave assisted synthesis, spectral and antibacterial investigation on Co(II) complexes with amide ligands. The Int. J. Eng. Sci. 2013; 2(2): 166-168.
- Hernandez MRM, Mederos A, Dom?nguez S et al. Speciation study of the anti-inflammatory drug tenoxicam (Htenox) with Cu(II): X-ray crystal structure of [Cu(tenox)2(py)2]?EtOH. J. Inorg. Biochem. 2003; 95(2-3): 131-140.
- Franklin PX, Pillai AD, Vasu KK et al. 2-Amino-5-thiazolyl motif: A novel scaffold for designing anti-inflammatory agents of diverse structures. Eur. J. Med. Chem. 2008; 43(1): 129-134.
- Vukovic N, Sukdolak S, Solujic S et al. Synthesis and Antimicrobial Evaluation of Some Novel 2-Aminothiazole Derivatives of 4-Hydroxy-chromene-2-one. Arch. Pharm. 2008; 341(8): 491-496.
- Rover S, Cesura MA, Huguenin P et al. Synthesis and Biochemical Evaluation of N-(4-Phenylthiazol-2-yl)benzenesulfonamides as High-Affinity Inhibitors of Kynurenine 3-Hydroxylase. Med. Chem. 1997; 40(26): 4378-4385
- Shazia R, Mohammed I, Anwar N, et al. Transition metal complexes as as potential therapeutic agents, Academic journals.org BMBR, 2010; 5: 38-45.
- Bharti S K, Singh S K et al. Metal based drugs: current use and future potential pharmaceutical chemistry Research lab. Department of pharmaceutics, institute of technology, Banaras Hindu Uni. India 2009;1(2): 39-51.
- Shalita A R, Comparison of salicylic acid and Benzoyl peroxide wash in the treatment of acne vulgaris, Clinical therapeutics, 1989; 2: 267-268.
- Pathel G J, Hathe M V et al. Synthesis, Characterization and chelating properties of benxozazolidin -2-one/4- aminosalicylic acid clubbed molecules, Electrochem. J. Chem., 2006; 3(13): 319-326.
Published in : Volume 3 | Issue 9 | November-December 2017
Date of Publication : 2017-12-15
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 283-289
Manuscript Number : IJSRST173956
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Raja Ram, S.K. Yadav, H.S.Bhandari ,N. Bhojak, "Biological Evolution of Metal Amide Complexes", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 3, Issue 9, pp.283-289, November-December-2017
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST173956