Home > Archives > IJSRST173958
Urea + DAP Briquette Increases Yield and Reduce Fertilizer Cost of Paddy Crop
Authors(4) :-Yogesh B. Yadav, Prashant G. Shete, Rahul G. Gadage, Samir S. Shaikh
In initial years of KVK assess the problems are faced by the tribal farmers during the production of Paddy crop in western sides of KVK. In case of Paddy crop due to heavy rainfall there is a leaching losses of fertilizers added by farmers or fertilizers washout in running water. So that in consideration to this KVK assess the performance of Use of Urea + DAP Briquette in Khamgaon Village which is near by Junnar Tahsil with the help of Line dept. (ATMA). Finally KVK comes up with the recommendations of complete package of Four Fold Rice Cultivation technology which covers recycling of crop residues (Paddy), Use of green manures (Glyricidia), Plantation of seedling in proper spaces (15 x 25 cm or 20 x 25 cm) and application of Urea + DAP Briquette (170 kg/ ha.). Using urea briquette fertilizer the farmers getting more no. of tillers and obtaining more yield than that of his traditional method. i.e. Broadcasting of fertilizers. Before demonstrations yield of farmers is 28 Q/ha. and after the assessment yield increases up to 39 Q/ha. And recovery percentage is 55 to 60.
Yogesh B. Yadav, Prashant G. Shete, Rahul G. Gadage, Samir S. Shaikh
Briquette.NPK Ferilizers ,Rice crop.
- Krishi Darshani.MPKV.Rahuri:,Use of urea Briquette in paddy.43-46(2011)
- Krishi Darshani.KKV,Dapoli:,Use of urea Briquette in paddy.39-42(2011)
- Bhattarai, S. P.; Palada, M. C.; Midmore, D. J.; Wu, D. and Salas, R. On-farm evaluation of fertilizer briquettes and low-cost drip irrigation for smallholder vegetable production in Cambodia. Irrigation and Drainage, 60: 318-329. (2011)
- Misra, C.; Mohanty, B. C.; Das, B. S. and Savant, N. K. Relationship between some selected soil properties and yield of transplanted rice fertilized with urea briquettes.( 1995).
- Savant,? N.? K.? and? Stangel, ?P.? J. Deep placement? of? urea? super? granules in transplanted? rice: Principles and practices. Fert Res., 25: 1-831990).?
Published in : Volume 3 | Issue 9 | November-December 2017
Date of Publication : 2017-12-15
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 294-296
Manuscript Number : IJSRST173958
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Yogesh B. Yadav, Prashant G. Shete, Rahul G. Gadage, Samir S. Shaikh, "Urea + DAP Briquette Increases Yield and Reduce Fertilizer Cost of Paddy Crop", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 3, Issue 9, pp.294-296, November-December-2017
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST173958