Search Engine Optimization Techniques

Authors(1) :-Aditi Bhatnagar

Most Search Engine Optimization is nothing but a practice to attract traffic on the website. SEO makes the website SEO friendly and visible within the top results of the search. It increases the quality of traffic on the website and also the results achieved by the SEO are permanent or long lasting. 70% of SEO is in the hands of developer while designing a website i.e. ON PAGE SEO and the rest 30% is done by applying other strategies i.e. OFF PAGE SEO. This paper comprises the study of techniques which makes the website appear in top 10 results of the searches.

Authors and Affiliations

Aditi Bhatnagar
Computer Engineering, Poornima Institute of Engineering & Technology, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India

traffic; seo technics; seo friendly; on page seo; off page seo

  1. Search Engine Optimization in 2013InternetrixResearch by Michael David Published on:May 1 2013.
  2. Employing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Techniques for Improving the Discovery of Geospatial Resources on the Web Samy Katumba 1,2 and Serena Coetzee Published: 7 September 2017
  3. The Role and Importance of Search Engine and Search Engine Optimization Volume 2, Issue 3, May – June 2013 by Ayush Jain.
  4. International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering (An ISO 3297: 2007 Certified Organization) Vol. 2, Issue 11, November 2014 Copyright to IJIRCCE www.ijircce.com 6738 A Study on Various Search Engine Optimization Techniques by J.Prethi Sagana Poongkode1 and V.Nirosha2
  5. IJCSNS International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security, VOL.14 No.9, September 2014 Manuscript received September 5, 2014 Manuscript revised September 20, 2014 Factors Affect Search Engine Optimization by  A. S. Hussien.

Publication Details

Published in : Volume 4 | Issue 6 | March-April 2018
Date of Publication : 2018-03-25
License:  This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 100-104
Manuscript Number : IJSRST174622
Publisher : Technoscience Academy

Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X

Cite This Article :

Aditi Bhatnagar , " Search Engine Optimization Techniques, International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 4, Issue 6, pp.100-104, March-April-2018. Available at doi : 10.32628/IJSRST174622
Journal URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST174622

Article Preview

Contact Us