Home > Archives > IJSRST1841038
Analysis of Paging in LTE IMS Network for Circuit and Packet Switch Network
Authors(2) :-Ashish Gopal Baviskar, Harish Bhangale
The LTE based IMS system is the system with voice over ip support . The aim of this project is to implement the real time implemenation of how the IP packet being transfer in real time sinario,capture the same packet using captureing software and make the advanced analysis of protocol involved version, header length,decoding of mac acknowldgement being used for data transfer. For this project we using python to make the connection between two nodes, and TCL -TK programming language to implement real time packet transfer, using network stimulator 2, and ubentu linux is used to implement all praposed system because it is highly secure which is the most important criteria in any communication system
Ashish Gopal Baviskar, Harish Bhangale
Long Term Evolution, IP Multimedia Subsystem, 3GPP
- Alexei Davydov and Gregory Morozov, "Multi-Point Single-User MIMO Transmissin Scheme for Communication Systems beyond LTE-Advanced", 83rd Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC Spring), IEEE
- Amitava Ghosh, Rapeepat Ratasuk, Bishwarup Mondal, Nitin Mangalvedhe, And Tim Thomas, Motorola Inc," LTE ADVANCED", IEEE Wireless Communications (Volume: 17, Issue: 3, June 2010), ISSN 1536-1284.
- Puttonen, J.; Henttonen, T.; Kolehmainen, N.; Aschan, K.; Moisio, M.; Kela, P.; , "Voice-Over-IP Performance in UTRA Long Term Evolution Downlink," IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference, vol., no., pp.2502-2506, 11-14 May 2008.
- 3GPP Technical Specification 23.228, "IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS); Stage 2 (Release 11) http://www.3gpp.org, 2012.
- Siomina, I .Wansted t, S "The impact of QoS support on the end user satisfaction in LTE networks with mixed traffic," IEEE 19th International Symposium on Personal, Indoor and Mobile Radio Communications, pp.1-5, 15-18 Sept. 2008
Published in : Volume 4 | Issue 10 | September-October 2018
Date of Publication : 2018-09-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 165-168
Manuscript Number : IJSRST1841038
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Ashish Gopal Baviskar, Harish Bhangale, "Analysis of Paging in LTE IMS Network for Circuit and Packet Switch Network", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 4, Issue 10, pp.165-168, September-October-2018.
Journal URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST1841038