Home > Archives > IJSRST184115
A Fast Method for Haze Evacuation in Remote Sensing Images by Using Gaussian Filter
Authors(1) :-M. Vasudeva Reddy
The perceivability of the open air images is degraded on account of terrible climate conditions. Robust solutions to this issue, a simple and novel strategy to take out the haze from satellite remote sensing images using Gaussian filter. The task is challenging due to variations in dark channel prior, air light, transmission map and radiance map. The nearness of haze in the atmosphere degrades the quality of images captured by visible camera sensors. The expulsion of haze is commonly performed under the statistical strategies. Due to haziness, an image generally lost shading and edges. So de hazing strategy restores edge losses and shading impacts seriously. The strategy plays out a per-pixel operation, which is direct to create develop and then apply the Gaussian filter to improve the image quality. Exploratory outcomes show that the proposed strategy can permit a quick execution, it is viable for visual engaging and shading loyalty contrasted with some state-of-the-art methods.
Multi Scale Fusion, Gaussian Filter, PSNR, MSE and Normalized Cross Correlation.
- R. Fattal, “Single image dehazing,” ACM Transactions on Graphics, vol. 27, no. 3, article 72, pp. 1?9, 2008.
- T. M. Bui, H. N. Tran, W. Kim, and S. Kim, “Segmenting dark channel prior in single image dehazing,” Electronics Letters, vol. 50, no. 7, pp. 516?518, 2014.
- C. O. Ancuti and C. Ancuti, “Single image dehazing by multi-scale fusion,” IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, vol. 22, no. 8, pp. 3271?3282, 2013
- W. Wang, W. Li, Q. Guan, and M. Qi, “Multi scale single image dehazing based on adaptive wavelet fusion,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2015, Article ID 131082, 14 pages, 2015.
- S.-C. Huang, J.-H. Ye, and B.-H. Chen, “An advanced single-image visibility restoration algorithm for real-world hazy scenes,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 62, no. 5, pp. 2962?2972, 2015.
- ?G. Meng, Y. Wang, J. Duan, S. Xiang, and C. Pan, “Efficient image dehazing with boundary constraint and contextual regularization,” in Proceedings of the 14th IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV '13), pp. 617?624, IEEE, Sydney, Australia, December 2013.
- S.-C. Huang, B.-H. Chen, and W.-J. Wang, “Visibility restoration of single hazy images captured in real-world weather conditions,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, vol. 24, no. 10, pp. 1814?1824, 2014.
- Q. Zhu, J. Mai, and L. Shao, “A fast single image haze removal algorithm using color attenuation prior,” IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, vol. 24, no. 11, pp. 3522?3533, 2015
- D.-Y. Zhang, M.-Y. Ju, and X.-M. Wang, “A fast image haze removal algorithm using dark channel prior,” Acta Electronica Sinica, vol. 43, no. 7, pp. 1437?1443, 2015.
- Q. Zhu, J. Mai, and L. Shao, “A fast single image haze removal algorithm using color attenuation prior,” IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, vol. 24, no. 11, pp. 3522?3533, 2015.
- C. T. Thurow, Real-Time Image Dehazing, Technical University, Berlin, Germany, 2011.
- W. Ren, S. Liu, H. Zhang, J. Pan, X. Cao, and M.-H. Yang, “Single image dehazing via multi-scale convolutional neural networks,” in ECCV. Springer, 2016, pp. 154?169.
- B. Cai, X. Xu, K. Jia, C. Qing, and D. Tao, “Dehazenet: An end-to-end system for single image haze removal,” IEEE TIP, vol. 25, no. 11, pp. 5187?5198, 2016.
- K. Tang, J. Yang, and J. Wang, “Investigating haze-relevant features in a learning framework for image dehazing,” in CVPR, 2014, pp. 2995? 3000
Published in : Volume 4 | Issue 2 | January-February 2018
Date of Publication : 2018-02-28
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 17-23
Manuscript Number : IJSRST184115
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
M. Vasudeva Reddy, "A Fast Method for Haze Evacuation in Remote Sensing Images by Using Gaussian Filter", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 4, Issue 2, pp.17-23, January-February-2018
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST184115