Home > Archives > IJSRST184116
Secured Techniques in WSN Improving the Quality of Service with Using Innovative and
Authors(3) :-Badde. Hari Babu, B.Srinivasa Rao, Dr. S. Bhuvaneswari
The growing interest of use of wireless sensors applications in various aspects makes the quality-of-service (QoS) to be one of vital issues in wireless sensors applications. Quality of services ensure in wireless sensor networks(WSNs) is troublesome and all the more difficult because of the way that the assets accessible of sensors and the different applications running over these systems have distinctive limitations in their temperament and requirements. Quality of Service (QoS) in WSN discusses some techniques and requirements to provide such reliable and trusted service. In this survey we will trace the efforts to develop QoS-enabled models on WSN networks. First, an introduction to QoS in traditional networks stating its parameters and techniques is presented followed by introductory review of WSN and its unique characteristics such as severe resource constrains ending by a review of QoS implementations in protocol layer stack of WSN.
Badde. Hari Babu, B.Srinivasa Rao, Dr. S. Bhuvaneswari
Quality-of-Service, Wireless Sensor Networks, RSVP, PHB, ToS, MANET, WLAN, SRM, RMTP, PGM
- Akkaya, K., and Younis, M. An energy-aware QoS routing protocol for wireless sensor networks. 23rd International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems Workshops, 2003. Proceedings. (May 2003), 710-715
- Akkaya, K., and Younis, M. Energy and QoS aware routing in wireless sensor networks. Cluster Computing 8, 2-3 (2005), 179-188.
- Akyildiz, I. F., Su, W., Sankarasubramaniam, Y., and Cayirci, E. Wireless sensor networks: a survey. IEEE Communications Magazine 40, 8 (August 2002), 102-114. http://citeseer.ist.psu.edu/akyildiz02survey.html.
- Bahety, V., and Pendse, R. Scalable QoS provisioning for mobile networks using wireless sensors. In Wireless Communications ; Networking Conference, 2004. WCNC. 2004 IEEE (March 2004), vol. 3, pp. 1528-1533.
- Biagioni, E., and Chen, S. H. A reliability layer for ad-hoc wireless sensor network routing. In System Sciences, 2004. Proceedings of the 37th Annual Hawaii International Conference on (January 2004), pp. 300 - 307.
- J. Hill, R. Szewczyk, A.Woo, S. Hollar, D. Culler, and K. Pister: System architecture directions for networked sensors. 9th ACM International Conference on Architectural Support for Programming Languages and Operating Systems, (2000) 93-104
- Therence.Houngbadji,Samuel.Pierre” QoSNET: An integrated QoS network for routing protocols in large scale3 wireless sensor networks”Computer Communications (2010)
Published in : Volume 1 | Issue 2 | May-June 2015
Date of Publication : 2015-06-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 125-128
Manuscript Number : IJSRST184116
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Badde. Hari Babu, B.Srinivasa Rao, Dr. S. Bhuvaneswari, "Secured Techniques in WSN Improving the Quality of Service with Using Innovative and
", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 1, Issue 2, pp.125-128, May-June-2015
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST184116