Home > Archives > IJSRST184123
An Enhanced Approach for Video Compression
Authors(3) :-S. Pandiammal, K. Rajalakshmi, Dr. K. Mahesh
Video compression technique is now mature as is proven by the large number of applications that make use of DWT and DCT technology. Now dayís lot of video compression techniques proposed. With efficient compression techniques, a significant reduction in file size can be achieved with little or no adverse effect on the visual quality.This paper gives the idea about for video compression technique but not very much good for the real time video compression techniques either have a demerit of loosely techniques like DCT and DWT but here we are going to present a noble technique in which we will use object position change finding algorithm to get our video process in real time and having lossless decompressions. Compression is done in real time, such a way while maintaining the benefits of keeping all of the information of the source and also the benefits of compression during the production process. "Lossless" means that the output from the decompressor is bit-for-bit identical with the original input to the compressor. The decompressed video stream should be completely identical to original. In addition to providing improved coding efficiency in real time the technique provides the ability to selectively encode, decode, and manipulate individual objects in a video stream. The technique used results in video coding that a high compression ratio can be obtained without any loss in data in real time.
S. Pandiammal, K. Rajalakshmi, Dr. K. Mahesh
Discrete Cosine Transform (DCT), Discrete Wavelet Transform (DWT).
- Balwinder Singh , Preeti Markan, Ruchika Jerath " Object Based Real Time Lossless Video Compression" International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering (ISSN 2250-2459, Volume 2, Issue 7, July 2012).
- Dishant Khosla, Amandeep Kaur " Design of Hybrid Compression Model using DWTDCT-HUFFMAN Algorithms for Compression of Bit Stream" International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT) Vol. 1 Issue 5,July - 2012 ISSN: 2278-018.
- Manjinder Kaur , Gaganpreet Kaur "A Survey of Lossless and Lossy Image Compression Techniques" International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering Volume 3, Issue 2, February 2013 ISSN: 2277 128.
- Rajeshwar Dass Member IEEE, Lalit Singh, Sandeep Kaushik " Video Compression Technique" International Journal Of Scientific &Technology Research Volume 1, Issue 10, November 2012. Issn 2277-8616.
- K.Rajalakshmi, Dr.K.Mahesh, "A Review on Video Compression and Embedding Techniques", International Journal of Computer Applications (IJCA), Vol.141, No.12, May 2016, pp.32-36, ISSN: 0975-8887.
- K. Rajalakshmi and Dr. K. Mahesh., Video Embedding with Compression Based on Patchwise Code Formation. Aust. J. Basic & Appl. Sci., Vol. 10, No. 13 (AUGUST), 2016, ISSN: 1991-8178.
- K. Rajalakshmi and K.Mahesh"OBRT : Lossless Video Compression using DCT and DWT Techniques", International Journal of Computer Trends and Technology (IJCTT), Vol.4, Issue 4, April 2013, pp. 613-618, ISSN : 2231-2803.
- K.Rajalakshmi,K.Mahesh"Lossless compression in MPEG4 videos",International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications (IJERA), Vol.3,Issue 3, May-Jun 2013, pp. 1112-1115, ISSN : 2248-9622.
- K.Rajalakshmi,K.Mahesh"A SURVEY ON VIDEO COMPRESSION AND VIDEO EMBEDDINGMETHODS"International Journal of Advanced Research Trends in Engineering and Technology (IJARTET), Vol.3,Special Issue 20, April 2016, pp. 463-467, ISSN : 2394-3777(Print), ISSN : 2394-3785(Online).
- Rajalakshmi, K., and K. Mahesh. "Video Steganography Based on Embedding the Video Using PCF Technique." 2017 International Conference on Information Communication and Embedded Systems (ICICES), 2017, doi:10.1109/icices.2017.8070726.
Published in : Volume 4 | Issue 2 | January-February 2018
Date of Publication : 2018-02-28
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 167-173
Manuscript Number : IJSRST184123
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
S. Pandiammal, K. Rajalakshmi, Dr. K. Mahesh, "An Enhanced Approach for Video Compression", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 4, Issue 2, pp.167-173, January-February-2018
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST184123