Home > Archives > IJSRST1841309
Approximating the Lifespan of Wireless Sensor Networks Based in Mobile Nodes
Authors(2) :-A. Sandhya Rani, Maddali M. V. M. Kumar
To lessen the blind zone in organize scope; we propose a scope advancement calculation of remote sensor arrange in view of portable hubs. This calculation figures the inconsistency of visually impaired zone in organize scope and acquires the base estimated numerical arrangement by using the quantitative connection between vitality utilization of related hubs and the position of the versatile hubs. In the wake of deciding the ideal relative position of the versatile hubs, the issue of visually impaired zone between the static hubs is tended to. Recreation result demonstrates that the proposed calculation has high powerful flexibility and can address the issue of visually impaired zone maximally. Other than expanding the system scope, the calculation additionally lessens the system vitality utilization; streamlines organize scope control and shows high joining.
A. Sandhya Rani, Maddali M. V. M. Kumar
Mobile node; Wireless Sensor Network; network coverage rate; static nodes; the blind zone
- Xing XF, Wang GJ, Li J. Polytype target coverage scheme for heterogeneous wireless sensor network using linear programming. Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing, 2014, 14(8) : 1397' 1408 http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/wcm.2269
- Sun ZY, Wu WG, Wang HZ, Chen H, Xing XF. A novel coverage algorithm based on event-probability-driven mechanism in wireless sensor network. EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking, 2014,2014(1):1'17. http://dx.doi.org/10.1186/1687-1499-2014-58
- Wang LL, Wu XB. Decentralized detection and patching of trap coverage hole for sensor networks. Control and Decision, 2012, 27(12):1810'1815.
- P. Naga Babu and Maddali M.V.M. Kumar, "The Notion of Partial Network Level Cooperation for Energy Harvesting Networks," Int’l J. of Scientific Engineering and Technology Research, 2017, vol. 6, no. 10, pp. 2060-2064.
- Tian D, Georganas ND. A node scheduling scheme for energy conservation in large wireless sensor networks. Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing, 2003, 3(2):271'290. http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/wcm.116
- Bulusu N, Heidemann J, Estrin D A T T. Self-configuring localization systems: design and experimental evaluation JACM Transactions on Embedded Computing Systems 2004 3(1): 24-60 http://dx.doi.org/10.1145/972627.972630
- Ye F, Zhong G, Lu SW, Zhang LX. A robust energy conserving protocol for long-lived sensor networks. Proc. of the 10th IEEE Int’l Conf. on Network Protocols. IEEE Computer Society, 2001. 200'201.
- X Li, DK Hunter, K Yang. Distributed Coordinate-Free Hole Recovery A]. Proe IEEE GlobecomC]. New York: IEEE, 2006.189-194.
- Wang W, Srinivasan V, Chua KC, Wang B. Energy efficient coverage for target detection in wireless sensor networks. In: Proc. Of the IPSN. Cambridge: ACM Press, 2007. 25'27. http://dx.doi.org/10.1145/1236360.1236401
- T. V. Chinh, and Y. Li, "Delaunay-triangulation based complete coverage in wireless sensor networks," IEEE PerCom, 2009.
- Maddali M.V.M. Kumar and Dr. Aparna Chaparala, "Dynamic Energy Efficient Distance Aware Protocol for the Cluster Head Selection in the Wireless Sensor Networks". Proc. of the 2nd IEEE Int’l Conf. on Recent Trends in Electronics, Information & Communication Technology, 2017, pp. 147-150, DOI: http://doi.org/10.1109/RTEICT.2017.8256575.
- WF Cheng, Xk Liao, CX Shen. Maximal coverage scheduling in wireless directional sensor networks J]. Journal of Software, 2009, 20(4):975-984. (Journal of Software)
Published in : Volume 4 | Issue 5 | March-April 2018
Date of Publication : 2018-04-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 12-17
Manuscript Number : IJSRST1841309
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
A. Sandhya Rani, Maddali M. V. M. Kumar, "Approximating the Lifespan of Wireless Sensor Networks Based in Mobile Nodes", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 4, Issue 5, pp.12-17, March-April-2018
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST1841309