Home > Archives > IJSRST184131
About Medical Gear Pumps
Authors(1) :-Valentin Ganchev Ivanov
This work on basis of literary studies and analysis of the author are examined the principle of action and some characteristics of the medical gear pump. Below are shown the ways to determine the basic parameters of these dispensers. There have been some experimental studies on these characteristics.
- ?royanov, B.P. Devices for measurement of physical quantities, Sofia, TU-Sofia, 1990.
- Karassik, I.J. et al. Pump Handbook, New York, McGraw-Hill Book Company, 2000.
- Figliola R., D. Beasley. Theory and Design for Mechanical Measurements, New York, John Wiley & Sons, 2011.
- Ivanov V. Experimental stand for research on volume dispencers, Bulgarian Journal of Engineering Design, Year.VI?, Issue 23, November 2014.
- Mitrev R. Optimal selection of components for ? hydraulic excavator swinging mechanism. ??chines, Technologies, Materials, January 2018. ISSN 1313-0226
- Grigorov B, Mitrev R (2017) Dynamic behavior of a hydraulic crane operating a freely suspended payload. Journal of Zhejiang University-SCIENCE A 18:268-281.
Published in : Volume 4 | Issue 2 | January-February 2018
Date of Publication : 2018-02-28
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 50-53
Manuscript Number : IJSRST184131
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Valentin Ganchev Ivanov, "About Medical Gear Pumps", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 4, Issue 2, pp.50-53, January-February-2018.
Journal URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST184131