Home > Archives > IJSRST1841316
Improving Palmprint Identification Using Gabor Filter
Authors(2) :-P. Uma Sindhu, S. Swarna Latha
Multibiometrics can supply predominant arrangement exactness than specific biometrics, so it is further appropriate for an amount of genuine individual recognition applications that need exclusive expectation resistance. Among different biometrics advances, palm print distinguishing proof has accomplished much fixation in light of its great execution. Earlier practice depends on multi biometrics by joining the left and right palm print pictures. This structure fused three sorts of scores created from the left and right palm print pictures to perform coordinating score-level combination. The initial two sorts of scores were, separately, produced from the left and right palm print pictures and can be gotten by any palm print recognizable proof technique, while the third sort of score was acquired utilizing a devoted calculation arranged by application. Our future work depends on the gabor channel where the inclination and period of a palm print is computed. This is done in two stages .They are enlistment and check steps. In enlistment step, palm print procurement, palm print preprocessing and the surface and highlight extraction are finished. The database is discovered in light of the enlistment advance .Next a similar procedure is followed in check step. At that point coordinating of the inquiry picture with the database is confirmed .After coordinating the coordinated outcome is gotten. This strategy accomplishes better execution and acquired substantial and precise outcomes than the other condition of workmanship strategies.
P. Uma Sindhu, S. Swarna Latha
Palmprint recognition, biometrics, multibiometrics, Gabor filter
- Goldberg, D. E. and Deb K.A, Comparative Analysis of Selection, Schemes Used in Genetic Algorithms, Foundations of Genetic Algorithms, Morgan Kaufmann, pp.69-93,1991.
- Gupta, S., Chauhan, R.C., and Saxena, S.C, Locally adaptive wavelet domain Bayesian Processor for denoising medical ultrasound imagesusing speckle modeling based on Rayleigh distribution, IEEEProceeding of Vision, Image and Signal Processing, 2005, 152(1): pp.129-135.
- Gupta, S., Kaur, L., Chauhan, R.C, Saxena, S.C, A wavelet based Statistical Approach for Speckle Reduction in Medical Ultrasound Images, IEEE Proceeding of Convergent Technologies for the Asia-Pacific Region, Tencon, 2003, 534-537.
- Gupta, S., Kaur, L., Chauhan, R.C., Saxena, S.C, A versatile techniquefor visual enhancement of medical ultrasound images, Digital Signal Processing, 2007, 17(3): pp.542-560.
- Hashemi, S., Kiani, S., Noroozi, N., Moghaddam, M.E, An Image Enhancement Method Based On Genetic Algorithm, IEEE Proceeding on Digital Image Processing, 2009, pp.167-171.
- Kaur, P. and Kaur, R, A Novel Approach using Image Enhancement based on Genetic Algorithm, in the proceeding of International Conference on Advances in Engineering and Technology, ICAET'14, IITRoorkee,2014, pp.584-589.
- Kaur, K., Singh, G. and Singla, A. Research on Spatial Filters andHomomorphic Filtering Methods,Journal of Global Research inComputer Science.2012, 3(11):pp.1-4.
- Kaur,L., Gupta, S. and Chauhan, R.C, Image Denoising using WaveletThresholding, Indian Conference on Computer Vision, Graphics andImage Processing, Ahmedabad, 2002, pp 1-4.
- Kaur, R. and Kaur, P, A Novel Approach For Despeckling of Ultrasound Images, International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing. 2014, 3(6): pp.618-622.
- Kaur, R. and Kaur, P. Speckle Noise Reduction in Ultrasound Images. International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering, 2014, 4(3):pp. 998-1001.
- Kaur, S. and Kaur P, Review and Analysis of Various Image Enhancement Techniques, International Journal of Computer Applications Technology and Research, 2015, 4(5).
- Krishna, K.S.R., Reddy, A.G., Prasad, M.N.G, Rao, K.C., Madhavi, M.Genetic Algorithm Processor for Image Noise Filtering Using Evolvable Hardware, International Journal of Image Processing, 2010, 4(3):pp.240-250.
- Liu Y, Image Denoising Method based on Threshold, Wavelet Transform and Genetic Algorithm., International Journal of SignalProcessing, Image Processing and Pattern Recognition, 2015, 8(2): pp.29-40.
- Ma, Q. M., Wang, X. Y., Du, S. P, Method and application of wavelet shrinkage denoising based on genetic algorithm, Journal of Zhejiang University, 2006, 7(3):pp.361-367.
Published in : Volume 4 | Issue 7 | March-April 2018
Date of Publication : 2018-03-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 01-07
Manuscript Number : IJSRST1841316
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
P. Uma Sindhu, S. Swarna Latha, "Improving Palmprint Identification Using Gabor Filter ", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 4, Issue 7, pp.01-07, March-April-2018
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST1841316